BeautyEyeEyeshadowNYX

Ultimate Shadow Palette

Is there any fall-out with this eyeshadow?
Is this more pigmented when you use water or facial spray on the brush??
me encantaría tener esas clases de productos por que nunca tuve uno de esos y siempre era mi mayor deseo desde siempre soñé con uno y estaría muy feliz si cumplieran mi sueño estaría muy contenta :)
Start your review of Ultimate Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite of the 4 palettes. Although I do love them all. They are pigmented and easy to blend. These retail for $18 which a little high for the drugstore but I purchased mine at Ulta during the bogo NYX sale which happens at least once a month. in reviews
...experimenting with colours and if your not into bright colours, there's also a neutral and warm version of this palette! in reviews
i am in love with this palette. i personally love burgundy and orange shades to create looks with. it does have a little fallout when you tap the brush in the pan but not on the eyes. it is so easy to work with and i love the blend-ability of it. i definitely recommend it.in reviews
teona S.
New Castle, DE
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by teona S.
Hi girls 🤩✨ The Nyx Festival palette is absolutely stunning. What do you think about it? 🌸 To see more videos and photos, follow me on instagram - sesitashviliteo
Starla H.
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Starla H.
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Starla H.
This isn’t my favorite eyeshadow palette, and I’d actually forgotten about it completely until this morning. There’s a Ravens game tonight, so I was looking through my makeup for any purple shadows when I came across this. I had to use my Morphe eye primer and go in several times to get this color payoff, but there wasn’t as much fallout as I was expecting, and it blended pretty well. By dinner time it was all kinds of a hot mess, but if you only need a few solid hours out of it, it’s okay.
Noelle J.
Sebring, FL
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Noelle J.
In my opinion, NYX is one of the top makeup brands to ever do drugstore. The not only is this eyeshadow palette richly pigmented, but it’s so easy to work with in general. I’ve tried so many products from NYX and they rarely, if ever disappoint.
Karina R.
Vancouver, WA
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Karina R.
bought this palette a few months ago and I use it for almost every look I create because of all the colors! I seriously don't regret buying this palette at all.
Vivian H.
Taylors, SC
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Vivian H.
You can’t beat the price of NYX’s products! I’ve used their lipsticks, setting spray and now their eye shadow. The palette costs $18 which is a reasonable price for what you get. I love the variety of the colors, it’s like a rainbow. The pigmentation could be improved but it’s buildable, so just keep adding more! It’s perfect for days I want to be more spunky (not often but still worth having this palette). I most recently used it for St. Paddy’s day and I loved how the green came out. Buy this if you want a colorful eye shadow palette but don’t want to pay for a premium brand! It’s perfect for my needs.
Kendra A.
Medford, OR
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Kendra A.
Does blend very good, not rich or pigmented as much as I’d like. I use this for my waterline eyeshadow sometimes for a bit of color pop but I don’t love this at all as actual eyeshadow
Daniela B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very colorful and pigmented eyeshadows, 💛💜💚❤️💙🧡good for a bright and original make-up, I especially like the color green 💚and lavender💜 😍😍
Elaine W.
NYC
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Elaine W.
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Elaine W.
I have the warm neutrals palette and I honestly use this almost every time I put on makeup. The colors are nice and there’s enough variety so I can switch up my looks. I would totally recommend this palette!
Nicole  F.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
So I have the neutral version of this palate and I absolutely love it.. The colors in this palate are absolutely gorgeous you can do a simple eye look for the day or a dramatic. I would also like to note that the colors are very pigmentated.. I recommend this palette to anyone that is looking for a neutral palette.
Alex P.
Myrtle Beach
Ultimate Shadow Palette uploaded by Alex P.
Purchased at: CVS
Great and inexpensive I would recommend to beginners this was my very first eyeshadow palette a few years ago and I’ve had it since

313 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea  P.
Doral, FL
il y a 9 mois
Tiffany C. il y a 9 mois
This palette isn't super pigmented but it does get the job done. Use a really light colored eye primer or base before you apply the shadow to make those colors pop!
Henrietta  O.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
il y a un an
Ultimate Shadow Palette Do you guys think it’s pigmented enough?
Yolla F. il y a un an
The dark shades are! However the lighter ones are so fade!! Good observation
Henrietta  O.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
il y a un an
Ultimate Shadow Palette Do you guys think it’s pigmented enough?
Viktorya I. il y a 9 mois