Ultimate Rain & Stain Resistant Barrier Spray uploaded by Brigitte M.

BY UNKNOWN

Whether your shoes are leather, suede, nubuck or canvas, Crep Protect Spray will repel liquids, preventing any stains spoiling your footwear, with an invisible and protective coating. see more...

Iryna B.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
The spray works great on sneakers, it repels any spills and make the shoe dry from rain.
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I was at shoe store in the mall looking for a white pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi-Top Sneaker [] it was the trend at the time! I always wondered how people keep there shoes so white? I thought they just put too much time scrubbing there shoes. But as soon as I picked out my converse the guy at the register showed this product to me, Ultimate Rain & Stain Resistant Barrier Spray! I thought he was just trying to hustle more money out of me and I ended up giving in. I sprayed the product all over my shoes and wore them out for about a week, and were so dirty! (It's hard to keep shoes clean when you have kids, specially if they are white shoes) I was thinking they were ruined until I remembered that I had used the spray before I put them on for the first time. I through them in the washer and these shoes literally looked like brand new! I will definitely be using this product again. Definitely a must have!
Ethan N.
Ethan N.
New York
This product was very helpful for me I was in a marathon run when I realized my shoes and my feet were soaked thats when I found crep protect but although it keeps the water out It has such a strong smell but it does work and I very helpful but it's pretty pricey