Ultimate Orange Medicated Fruit Drops

by Zicam

These soft, chewy medicated fruit drops are clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign. This homeopathic cold remedy is made with two unique formulations of zinc, an essential mineral which has been shown to shorten the length of colds. Enjoy Zicam® Medicated Fruit Drops at the first sign of cold symptoms and continue treating until your symptoms go away.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultimate Orange Medicated Fruit Drops!
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
Ultimate Orange Medicated Fruit Drops uploaded by Bree C.
Purchased at: Target
I really like these and think they help! They have a delicious orange slice flavor with a hint of cooling mint. I slice them in fourths for my kids and they love them too! The only thing I don’t care for is their restrictions on when to take them. You can’t take them around the time you eat food which is when I usually remember. I’m sure that has to do with supplement absorption. Overall, a great product!

Looking for your answer?