Ultimate Healing Cream Naturulz 4 oz Cream

by Naturulz

Ultimate Healing Cream by Naturulz 4 oz Cream Ultimate Healing Cream 4 oz Cream Product Naturulz Ultimate Healing Cream is a topical food source that can be applied exactly where the body is signaling need A complete nutrient chain along powerful anti-oxidants and a soothing natural pain reliever Directions Rub in a generous amount over the affected area at least twice daily Other Ingredients Cocos Nucifera Capsaicin Arnica Montana Extract Camellia Sinensis Aspalathus Linearis Daucus Carota Sativa Calendula Officinalis Urtica Dioica Mentha Piperitas Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultimate Healing Cream Naturulz 4 oz Cream!
Amanda Z.
I got this product while working at a tradeshow and while I noticed a small decrease in foot pain, I didn't like how oily it left my skin.
member-4d5a1
I picked up a sample of this at Bi Mart having symptoms in my left shoulder similar to the beginnings of torn rotor cuff I had surgery for in my right shoulder. After trying icy hot, Aspercreme, blue emu, I was desperate for anything! been using it for about three weeks and  it works! Also great on my knees which have seen their  fair share of abuse over my life.   I am almost 63 and have less pain in my body that I have in a year! Thank you for a product that works!
Brittany P.
South Charleston
Helped a ton when I started getting "cracks" in my feet from cold weather + dry skin Love that it liquidizes at certain temperature more of a temporary relief kinda thing
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
It dose help with my foot pain form standing all day. But I really don't like how I feel oily and dirty after using it.

Looking for your answer?