Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD

by Ultimate Guitar

Play your favorite songs on guitar or ukulele right from your iPad. Choose from 800,000 tabs and chords with lyrics, get free daily catalog updates with latest music releases. Experience tabs like never before with our limited selection of high-profile tablatures, handcrafted and regularly updated under "Tab of the Day" franchise. Featured as one of the best apps of 2013 by Business Insider, Tabs HD features offline access to its content and beginner-friendly tools. What makes Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD a perfect guitar app: ► UNIQUE CONTENT • Huge catalog. Chords, notes and guitar scores for more than 400,000 songs • Always fresh. Popular songs from latest releases added daily • Something special. Selected tabs come with playback and extra features ► OUTSTANDING FUNCTIONALITY • Offline access to content. Adding tabs to Favorites makes them available even without Internet connection • Chord diagrams. Each one of them features notes' placement on fretboard with multiple variations • Quick search. Navigate through the app's content easily with tab type, difficulty and tuning filters ► SLEEK INTERFACE • Tabs and chords designed for iPad. Easy to read and fun to learn • Size matters. Feel yourself comfortable with any tablature perfectly sized on your device • It's all about learning. Nothing distracts you from that purpose ► DEDICATION TO YOUR NEEDS • Autoscroll. Let the app scroll the song while you're playing along, set the speed on the fly • Playlists. Organize content for leisure and work - create and store your own playlists • Custom look. Change the tabs' font style and size to make them look exactly how you want Praise from the press: "Totally intuitive, has an autocomplete function to search for songs, and lets you catalogue the songs you're currently using." - Rob Wile, Business Insider Praise from Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD fans: "This is one of the absolute best apps I've ever downloaded. It is completely worth it for musicians!!!" - by Noah Mishkin "Good job getting songs nobody else has...!!!" - by Penfire "This is the most useful app I have used for a guitarist" - by Jammin1969 We strive for excellence and we're always eager to improve your Tabs HD experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at [email protected] and your feedback will be heard. SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION • You can subscribe for unlimited access to our full catalog and daily updates • The subscription plans are $1.99/1 month, $3.99/3 months, $7.99/12 months, $24.99/Lifetime • You'll get access to all tablatures for the duration of your subscription • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package • Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period • You can read our privacy policy at www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/privacy.htm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD!
How would you rate this product?
5 years ago
I didn't mind the app. I like it but there were a few times I would go pull up a tab and it just still wouldn't let me view the whole thing. At first I felt like maybe it was a user error but after it happened a few more times I just realized it wasn't and I was just annoyed.
5 years agoMelbourne, FL
A much improved version of the low def phone version. If you're an avid guitar player and you get your material from Ultimate Guitar, it's almost worth buying an iPad just to run the HD version of the app. It's a thousand times easier to play off of a big screen.