Ultimate Guitar Tabs

by Ultimate Guitar

Ultimate Guitar Tabs is a mobile version of the world's largest catalog of guitar & ukulele chords, tabs and lyrics, available even offline. Learn how to play your favorite songs on acoustic, electric guitar or ukulele. Get over 800,000 tabs and free daily updates with recent hit songs! App includes: • Popular songs from latest releases • Chords, notes and guitar scores for more than 400,000 songs • Chord diagrams with notes' placement on fretboard. Each chord features multiple variations • Free daily updates • Оffline access to favorite tabs • Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating • Autoscroll Powerful extensions: Tab Pro • Access to 150,000+ interactive tabs with realistic sound playback • Multiple instrument tracks available for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc) • Loop and tempo control Guitar Tools • Accurate Tuner • Precision Metronome • Chord Library with more than 2 million chords Tab Tools • Print and share tabs • Change font style and size • "Fit To Screen" feature • Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap See what Ultimate Guitar Tabs users have to say about the app: "This app is amazing! It's great for any musician or even just a casual player!" - by A.x.l "Worth every penny, glad I found this app!" - by Thomas Kunstler "Best guitar app I've ever used. In app purchases are definitely worth it" - by Dskippy70 We strive for excellence and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at [email protected] and your feedback will be heard.

How many people learned how to play guitar reading tabs??
Start your review of Ultimate Guitar Tabs!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just can't believe how many songs this app has compiled....and they're accurate!in 1 review
I actually really love this app because it makes playing and finding a new song easy when you're on the go and the layout is really easy to read, and the chords are easily seen as you go along.in 1 review
this is a great app for guitar players, a must have.in 1 review
It has so many different chord variations & is always my go-to when figuring out chords for my favorite songs!in 1 review
There is also great music news and a guitar tuner!in 1 review
5 months agoPleasant Gdn, NC
Top tier quality tablature, and offers the ability to pay for a Pro service. The pro service is fantastic, as it offers you the ability to play along at whatever speed you’d like, and change tempo or even seen other instruments based on the song you’ve chosen.
2 years agodewitt, MI
Ultimate Guitar Tabs has been with me through my many years of playing guitar. The ranking system among tabs posted really helps sort the good from the bad. The member version is even better, making complicated solos an ease to pick through the individual notes and learn every inflection.
2 years agoPennsylvania Easton
Amazing if you need help trying learn a song look no further then this app. I use this app every time I'm trying to learn a song. However you will need to pay 4.99 to get the best experience. Other then that I highly recommend this app to any guitarist
2 years ago
Great way to learn guitar music. Easy to understand and fun to jam along with the tab pro. Only problem is you got to buy the app and then extra things if you want to have the full experience but other than that great way to learn music
5 years agoFindlay, OH
I started out with Ultimate Guitar online. When they introduced the app to the App Store I jumped right in not expecting much. This app is amazing. It is user friendly, it's easy to use, and has so many helpful tools. It even has a supply of other tabs as well, including Drums, Bass, and Ukelele. I love this app, and definitely would not play as much as I do without it. Well worth the download.
5 years agoMelbourne, FL
An excellent app which with a great user interface. It's well worth the money to get you off of the God awful website which is purposefully riddled with ads to annoy you into getting the app. It really bugs me that they "market" their app this way, but let's face it...no one can touch the Ultimate Guitar catalog, so if you want solid clean ad free access...spend the few bucks and you won't be sorry.
3 years ago
I've always been a loyal user of the Ultimate Guitar Tabs website, and the app is a great companion for use on mobile devices! While the mobile website can be clunky, the app is streamlined and has proved immeasurably useful in the short time that I've had it.
3 years agoPoca, WV
JUST OKAY. I like the variety but it pressures you to pay for stuff 24/7 it is ridiculous. The add on apps are expensive and you don't need them. Dies not have every tab they have online. Kinda rips you off but good for learning
3 years agoPittsburgh, PA
I use this app all the time to learn chords for covers on my YouTube channel, however it is so annoying when it takes you to your app store to upgrade every five minutes: it makes me want to upgrade less!
5 years agoLivermore, CA
I actually really love this app because it makes playing and finding a new song easy when you're on the go and the layout is really easy to read, and the chords are easily seen as you go along. Not to mention they have like every song you could want to know.