Ultimate Eye Support

by Andrew Lessman

Andrew Lessman's Ultimate Eye Support is a comprehensive blend of ingredients to promote healthy vision and protect the delicate tissues of the eye. It contains exceptional levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin – two powerful, protective compounds most highly concentrated in the retina and its macular region, but deficient or ignored in leading multivitamins and eye formulas. Lutein and Zeaxanthin cannot be produced by the body, so their benefits can only come from food or supplements. Ultimate Eye Support also provides standardized extracts of Bilberry and Elderberry providing a rich supply of purple Anthocyanins to support healthy night vision. We also include 40 mg (60 IU) of our new highly bioavailable, natural Crystalline Vitamin E. We also provide our EGCG-rich Green Tea Extract to further protect the delicate tissues of the eye, along with our Citrus Bioflavonoids, non-acidic Vitamin C and our OPC-rich (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) Grape Seed Extract that targets the eye's micro-circulation. In short, Ultimate Eye Support provides Mother Nature's best tools to support a lifetime of healthy vision and to protect the delicate lens, retina, and macula of the eye. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always Wear UV-Protective Sunglasses Outdoors.

Provides exceptional levels of Lutein and Zeaxanthin along with a comprehensive blend of effective botanical extracts that help to promote healthy vision and protect delicate eye tissues.; Made with 100% Solar Energy. We are the only vitamin manufacturing facility in the world using 100% solar power to produce all of our products.; 100% Pure - No Artificial Additives, Fillers or Colors.; ProCaps Laboratories is committed to naturally enhancing health by creating the safest, purest and most effective supplements.; Andrew Lessman demonstrates an owners commitment to environmental sustainability and social responsibility using 100% Solar Energy to manufacture all of his products. All of our Supplement bottles are made from post-consumer resin and are 100% recyclable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultimate Eye Support!
tuscaloosa
Top notch as always. It’s nice to see someone who takes pride in his work and cares about they people who take them.
Victoria, MN
I began taking Andrew Lessman's Ultimate Eye Support 4 years ago when my Opthamologist informed me that he wanted to do a Baseline Glacoma Screening on my eyes, in particular, my left eye. He advised me that I do not have Glacoma, but my left eye was showing a rise in pressure and I must have an annual eye exam to stay on top of it. So far there has been no change in my eye pressure and my nearsightedness in my right eye has improved. I can't say this is because of Ultimate Eye Support; however, I will continue taking it because my eyesight is not worsening!

Looking for your answer?