Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Cashmere Bluetooth Speaker

by Ultimate Ears

Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Cashmere Bluetooth Speaker

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Cashmere Bluetooth Speaker!
Sacramento , CA
Love these Bluetooth speaker. I received a two pack of these as a Christmas present. They have very good sound are quite loud for being such a small speaker. On another not they are really tough my nephew has thrown these around and till work perfectly.
Pittsburgh, PA
Portable, good battery life, durable, connects easily. The only downfall is that it will shut off and disconnect every so often and it only goes as loud as the volume on the device that is connected. Overall, I am pleased with this device and it meets my needs
Belton, TX
I purchased this speaker almost 2 years ago. It is still working great! The sound is loud, it holds a good charge, and I got it for a good price on Black Friday. I use this about 3-4 times a week. I was surprised how well it holds up when in the water as well.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! It’s the perfect size to throw in my bag on the go and I love that it’s water resistant. I put it in the shower and it’s amazing. The only thing I would change is to make it a bit louder but other than that I highly recommend!
Lubbock, TX
This speaker is as awesome as advertised. It gets super loud so it’s great for outdoor activities plus the battery life lasts a very long time so you don’t have to charge often. It’s easy to use and connect devices to. Worth the money!
Liverpool
Omg if I could give this review more than 5 stars I would. Easy to use speaker that has a long battery life and is super loud. Love how you can buy multiple and connect them up! Means I can have music playing in both rooms! Waterproof too! Would recommend
Brampton, ON
I love this product, it's easy to find out much charge is left and although it is a bit pricier It is totally worth it. If there was a pause/play, and skip buttons on it then it would be a little more convenient but even without those I still use it basically everyday. The  Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Cashmere Bluetooth Speaker has great sound quality and I would definitely purchase more from this brand in the future!
Brisbane
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Cashmere Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Macey L.
I always listen to my movies on my computer when I’m in bed, by simply putting the computer that it is connected to a far distance away from me and having the speaker at my head, and it’s totally cheap compared to other speakers that are way too expensive and they do the exact same thing!.
Sydney Australia
Beautiful speaker, waterproof and sounds really good. I use this speaker every day and I can use it for weeks without charging. Definitely worth it and I was repurchase from this brand again. Designs absolutely beautiful and simple. I love the size of it as well and the colour is just perfect!! The colour in the photo attached looks awful, it looks better in real life.
Scarborough, ON
Sound and quality from the speakers is amazing! The product design is cute and round. I wish it was a little lighter so I could hang off my backpack, but it's waterproof so I can bring it to the beach of the pool. Another improvement would be to have an indicator when the speakers are low on battery - the only way I can tell is when the sound starts getting choppy.