Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST and POWER UP

by Ultimate Ears

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST and POWER UP!
christina D.
Macomb, MI
I love Ultimate Ears speakers! I love that this has Alexa, the only negatives are she can't hear you all the time because the speaker is nice & loud, and there's no light or any way to know if she heard you. I think this is bc a good first round with Alexa, but looking forward to the upgrade to deal with the issues.
Dennika M.
Harrisburg, NC
The best speaker I’ve ever had. I love it so much. The sound is so beautiful and it’s so fun for shower time or my favorite, cleaning. It’s really easy to use and it even has its own app, which makes things even more convenient.
Zachery L.
Alto, Ga
Excellent product! Alexa feature is alright, however the sound quality is superb and the speaker can be extremely loud. Improved Alexa capabilities would be the main improvement. The item is pricey but worth it if on sale. The speaker is ideal for outdoor scenarios as well.
Landon L.
Exceeded all my expectations! Powerful bass, excellent portability, long battery life and a very sleek design! Love this brand!
Pip M.
I love my UE boom speaker, I use it almost every day. It is so loud and the best part is most of my friends have them as well so when we are outside and want to listen to music we can connect all the speakers together to make it really loud.
Pearl N.
New Zealand
OK speaker, for the price it isn't bad, but the sound quality wasn't as expected compared to bose for example. Overall a good quality speaker for the price.
Sarah K.
One of the few good speakers that have activated voice control. Very convenient when I'm using it in the kitchen and I'm cooking and can't touch my phone. It is also waterproof so its perfect to take on roadtrips to the beach or on hikes. I would mention it is a little bit heavy but manageable. Great bass, great sound.

Looking for your answer?