No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultimate Bugopedia - (National Geographic Kids) by Nancy Honovich & Darlyne A Murawski (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Bronston, KY
Ultimate Bugopedia - (National Geographic Kids) by Nancy Honovich & Darlyne A Murawski (Hardcover) uploaded by Ashley G.
My 4 year old son is all about the creepy crawlies. For his birthday, we thought this would be a great buy for him...we were right! This book brings back so much nostalgia from when I obsessed over these specific books 😍 it is very detailed. The pictures are HUGE and very vibrant, so it'll definitely get your kids attention. They'll learn so much even if they can't read. The pictures can be self explanatory enough that they can simply point out and describe the pictures showing the life cycle of a caterpillar/butterfly.

Looking for your answer?