BeautyEyeEyebrow Enhancerswet n wild
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown

Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown

Insta-worthy! Fill in and define your brows with our unique triangular pencil tip. It creates strokes small enough to look like your finest hairs and sharpens the edges of those brows with rub-resistant pigments. Brush and blend it all out with the pencil's built-in spoolie. When you’re done, the tip retracts for quick-and-easy storage in your makeup bag.

Hey ladies whats the perfect go to brow pencil? Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown ? e.l.f. Brow & Eye Pencil
Does this product get waxy, or does it go on smoothly ?
Is this product worth the hype [product:ultimate-brow-retractable-medium-brown] ?
Start your review of Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown!
Product Highlights
Soft on my eyebrow make easy to do hsir by hair look its not an exact dupe for abh but it can work for a simialer lookin reviews
Karina  R.
Vancouver, WA
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Karina  R.
Review for: Dark Brown
This is the brow pencil I buy most often. I love the fine tip and how creamy it is; that’s what makes it easier to use than most brow pencils on the market, and the packaging is gorgeous. The color does tend to slide around when I blend it with the spoolie, that would be my only complaint.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ash Brown
I was surprised that i liked it so much. At first I wasn't pleased about thicker pencil, I was thinking that it would be impossible to do brows with that thick of a product but I was wrong. Because it's triangle shape it was fairly easy to do brows and because it was thicker it was much quicker than other brow products. The color was just right, ok on the ash/grey side without reddish undertone. I wish it would last longer, but I usually use brow powder on top of it to "lock it" in place then it's like waterproof
Kathryn M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Kathryn M.
The only brow pen that I will use! I LOVE this thing and am so glad I took a chance on it. For like 3$ you get to have amazing brows... I recommend it to all of my friends when asked what I use. There is no reason to pay a lot of money for a good brow pencil when this exists 😍.
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Veronica L.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium Brown
Anastasia Brow Definer DUPE!!🌟🌟 I ran out of my normal brow pencil so I ran over to 🎯 and grabbed this because it was cheap, only $2.99!! I am so glad I did! I love it! The angled edge is great, the color isn’t overly pigmented, and goes on great! Would definitely recommend!
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,149 reviews
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Heather  S.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been trying and reviewing A LOT of eyebrow products and this one was new for me. This is under $5.00 so it’s super affordable and available at most drugstores. This is a retractable pencil which has a unique, almost triangular shaped tip so you can position it different ways to get either a more natural look or to fill in sparse areas. There is a nice spoolie on the other end which firmly grabs each hair to groom. This pencil is surprisingly waxy which helps tame unruly hairs but it’s not so much so that the color doesn’t show up. Sometimes if a pencil is too waxy, the pencil movement itself removes the brow color. I’m wearing dark brown and it matches my brows perfectly. This doesn’t mention that it’s waterproof but it does say it has rub-resistant pigments. I had no issue with smearing or fading even in the hot, humid weather. This is available in three other shades so there’s sure to be a match. If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
In my opinion, it’s just as good as ABH brow pencils. It’s so cheap yet so pigmented. Glides on smoothy, blends well, and gives such a natural look. I love it!
Luz R.
Brownsville, TX
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Luz R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium Brown
Pretty great for the price. I got this on vacation since I forgot mine at home. I like the retractable and precise triangular tip for an easier way to apply it onto the eyebrows. Really easy to use and amazing product for the inexpensive price.
Marianne  G.
Carmel, IN
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Marianne  G.
Review for: Medium Brown
Creo que es ideal para personas que no son profesionales (como yo) es muy fácil de usar y deja un acabado muy lindo en las cejas, además de ser duradero y muy accesible, lo recomiendo
Juliana E.
Indian trail drive
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Juliana E.
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Juliana E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dark Brown
Uno de los mejores lápices, la verdad es muy bueno y es suave pero no tanto como para derretirse al tacto con la piel, una textura increíble y aparte viene con un cepillo muy útil y dura muchísimo.
Jennifer V.
enos ave.
Ultimate Brow Retractable-Dark Brown uploaded by Jennifer V.
Review for: Ash Brown
Es lo mejor, es súper fácil, para una emergencia o que no tengas tiempo, a comparación del gel prefiero este por qué de verdad no te toma mucho tiempo lo recomiendo muchísimo y más para personas que vivimos apuradas todo el día, no se despinta ni se corre todo muy bien con este producto además que viene con cepillo incluido.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danesha Y.
Crowley, TX
il y a 2 mois
Stacy E. il y a un mois
I found it the best drugstore brow pencil. I don’t use a lot of pencil. I just apply a few strokes then brush through. I find there’s not much product in the pencil and I went through it rather quickly. For the price that’s not really a con when compared to prestige brand priced brow pencils.
sajida F.
Dorchester Center
il y a un an
Sarah G. il y a un an
I love this brow pencil! I think the taupe is perfect for my blonde coloring. It’s easy to use and gives a natural look.
Ashley E.
Brandon, FL
il y a un an
Macy V. il y a un an
sometimes i have that problem too! This one if definitely is cool/ash brown and not orange x
Maria Angel M.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Ruby L. il y a 2 ans
It is not waterproof. I use the wet and wild eyebrow pencil everyday and it keeps its shape.