BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
Echo E.
pollock pines
This stuff is smooth as silk if you have not tried this vodka you have to try it it’s one of the best podcast for the price that there is out there. You can drink it alone or you can make a nice martini with it it’s great anyway about it it’s the perfect summer drink. Nowadays with trying to lose weight I try to stay away from any dark liquor so vodka lately as my go to drink and this one is one of my top picks. Do yourself a favor if you’ve never tried it and take a sample of this vodka and you will never go back.
Olivia L.
Oro Valley
Smooth and refreshing. Great on the rocks or mixed with a favorite mixer! It is wonderful for anyone looking for a great priced vodka that tastes awesome. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Carol C.
Another good option to have fun with your family, friends or cowokers after work. I lke it and you can try it
cherisse🐭 M.
Dumfries
Love a glass of vodka on a weekend. Nice bottle aswell. Repeat customer I have had this before
Monica F.
United States
Ultimat is my favorite vodka and not *just* because if the gorgeous cobalt blue bottle. The first time I encountered this lovely liquor was in The Red Square, a restaurant within the Quarter of the Tropicana. Sadly, The Red Square is now relegated to the pages of dining history. I tried Ultimat as a neat shot and it was perfection. Perfectly chilled and perfectly smooth. In my extra for martini... Well, let's just say I've never since had a dirty martini that could compare. Of the various vodka that I enjoy, Ultimat is a bit higher on the price range, so I keep it on hand for those nights where I have no intentions of effing around with a less than superb cocktail. [product:ultimat-vodka-]
Marley-Jay B.
Cawood, Selby
So nice mixed with pure orange juice and ice! Or even a red bull! My favourite brand of vodkas by a long shot
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
jackelinegarcia18 G.
Smithfield , NC
is the best drink I have ever tasted in my life to all my friends likes and every weekend spend active with a bottle of vodka
Diamond H.
I like it. It's good and not too strong. However this stuff can get you pretty messed up. The price isn't bad in my opinion. But a little on the pricier side. I would buy again for myself and guests!
Traci S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Decent tasting vodka. Great for martinis of all types. Also, the decanters are hella nice to keep around, afterwards. 😉
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste