BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
jackelinegarcia18 G.
Smithfield , NC
is the best drink I have ever tasted in my life to all my friends likes and every weekend spend active with a bottle of vodka
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
This vodka leaves a dry taste in my mouth when i drink it. It is pretty smooth when in mixed drinks though.
Aline R.
É realmente uma vodka unica e sem igual para mim, pelo sabor, e bem forte e bem destilada, combina bem sempre
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best vodka I have ever had it is so smooth there is no burning after shot I drank a half of a bottle an woke up with NO HANG OVER to be honest all you need is ice an that's is if you mix this you will be missing out on the flavor of this vodka I must have bought 6 bottles so far it was about $30.00 bucks at bevmo plus ITE is made by patron
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
This is so delicious and smooth. I am such a fan of this Vodka, definitely a favorite of mine.
Faith R.
If you havnt tried this type of vodka i think you should rethink to do so. If you like good vodkas this is the one for you!
Monica F.
Ultimat is my favorite vodka and not *just* because if the gorgeous cobalt blue bottle. The first time I encountered this lovely liquor was in The Red Square, a restaurant within the Quarter of the Tropicana. Sadly, The Red Square is now relegated to the pages of dining history. I tried Ultimat as a neat shot and it was perfection. Perfectly chilled and perfectly smooth. In my extra for martini... Well, let's just say I've never since had a dirty martini that could compare. Of the various vodka that I enjoy, Ultimat is a bit higher on the price range, so I keep it on hand for those nights where I have no intentions of effing around with a less than superb cocktail. [product:ultimat-vodka-]
Marley-Jay B.
Cawood, Selby
So nice mixed with pure orange juice and ice! Or even a red bull! My favourite brand of vodkas by a long shot
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Diamond H.
I like it. It's good and not too strong. However this stuff can get you pretty messed up. The price isn't bad in my opinion. But a little on the pricier side. I would buy again for myself and guests!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste