BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
  • "I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago." in 3 reviews
Joretta F.
Joretta F.
brundidge, AL
I haven't tasted this volka but I have heard mixed feelings about it. I still would like to try it
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
ULTIMAT VODKA IS GREAT!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Atlanta, GA
When I found out the makers of Patron also had this high end vodka, I had to try it. I must say it is smooth and my mix drinks are amazing with this vodka!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
The taste was good but the price is quite steep for me.
Gretchen Z.
Gretchen Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I started drinking this honestly because my friend works for Patron and I want to support her. But if she didn't, I would continue to get Svedka. Way better price point with a very smooth taste. Ultimat is a great vodka it can just be a little pricey when there are so many to choose from
Sarina G.
Sarina G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Very attractive vodka! For a great price! U know how u want to take something nice & inexpensive to a party??? Well this is it!!! & also is very smooth going down for shots & a quick buzz, or if ur a light weight a quick tipsy!!! Just remember no drinking & driving its not worth it!!!!
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Sometimes I like this vodka as a mixer and sometimes I don't. It's a good vodka and pretty smooth, just not my all time favorite.
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
San Diego, TX
Love this vodka so smooth and good taste awesome
Kelsey Y.
Kelsey Y.
Mountain City, TN
Ok but not great
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
South Elgin, IL
This vodka has to be one of the most underated vodkas ever. It is so smooth and the bottle is really cool looking. A good vodka for gimlets or with soda.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Katie K.
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste