BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very smooth and good to mix with anything. The price is a little high prob wouldn't purchase often due to price. Still recommend to try at least once
Jessica P.
rochester, ny
This is a great smooth vodka that goes well with a lot of different kinds of mixers
Lindsay P.
Ballwin, MO
Ultimat is worth every penny. If you're going to drink vodka, this is a smooth, sippable choice. Best neat, on the rocks or with a splash of club soda with your favorite herb, vegetable or fruit.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Doesn't have a bite, it's a smooth vodka. Good with red bull.
cadi t.
Mansfield, OH
I really do not care much for vodkabut I really enjoy the smoothness of this brand
Stevie S.
Friendswood, TX
I love bloody Mary's and this Boyle is so sexy looking!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago. I liked it but it it didn't stand out as anything special. I didn't purchase it that day though because I thought it was still pricey and I was looking for a much bigger bottle of vodka for my $$$.
Kyrl H.
Trinidad and Tobago
Great taste love the packaging
Faith R.
If you havnt tried this type of vodka i think you should rethink to do so. If you like good vodkas this is the one for you!
Stephanie T.
I tried this vodka and i really enjoyed it with my fruit punch. Yummy
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste