BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga
Omg! I absolutely love this vodka! my husband bought it for me to try, It was so smooth, I rimmed the glass with lemon and sugar, muddled a strawberry and it was superb...had several of these shots...
Alicia M.
Atlanta, GA
When I found out the makers of Patron also had this high end vodka, I had to try it. I must say it is smooth and my mix drinks are amazing with this vodka!
Lindsay P.
Ballwin, MO
Ultimat is worth every penny. If you're going to drink vodka, this is a smooth, sippable choice. Best neat, on the rocks or with a splash of club soda with your favorite herb, vegetable or fruit.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
A great vodka it is smooth works great in mixed drinks! Something I always have at a small house party with friends any family! I would highly recommend!
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
This vodka is perfect for my favorite vodka drink (vodka and club soda with lime). I'm not a huge fan of sweet/flavored vodkas, so this one is perfect.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very smooth and good to mix with anything. The price is a little high prob wouldn't purchase often due to price. Still recommend to try at least once
Faith R.
If you havnt tried this type of vodka i think you should rethink to do so. If you like good vodkas this is the one for you!
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
This vodka has a nice smooth finish. Great for mixing or for serving alone on ice. Doesn't have that sharp, dirt afterbite like cheaper vodkas.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
It's alright, I love it with a Monster chaser, and makes lovely mixed drinks. Goes down smoothly which is SO important when it comes to Vodka
Sarah P.
Austin, TX
I really liked this Vodka. Granted, I am a lover of vodka to begin with, but this one stood out for its smoothness. I recommend it for sure!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste