BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
Caitlin T.
Washington , DC
Its good but pricey.
Stevie S.
Friendswood, TX
I love bloody Mary's and this Boyle is so sexy looking!
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
I really enjoyed this vodka! One of my favs!
Gretchen Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I started drinking this honestly because my friend works for Patron and I want to support her. But if she didn't, I would continue to get Svedka. Way better price point with a very smooth taste. Ultimat is a great vodka it can just be a little pricey when there are so many to choose from
Alicia M.
Atlanta , GA
When I found out the makers of Patron also had this high end vodka, I had to try it. I must say it is smooth and my mix drinks are amazing with this vodka!
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
ULTIMAT VODKA IS GREAT!
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything. There are way better vodkas out that are less expensive. You're really just paying for the brand.
Jamie J.
Oneida, Il
This vodka isn't worth the price for the college student.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago. I liked it but it it didn't stand out as anything special. I didn't purchase it that day though because I thought it was still pricey and I was looking for a much bigger bottle of vodka for my $$$.
Faith R.
If you havnt tried this type of vodka i think you should rethink to do so. If you like good vodkas this is the one for you!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste