BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
Kellly M.
Canton, OH
My husband and I stumbeled upon this vodka last weekend when we were enjoying a quick dinner at a local bar. We did a side by side taste test and I'm not lying when I say I had no idea that vodka could taste that good. It was easy to find at my local grocery store the next day!
Jennifer G.
Madison, MS
I have bought this a couple of times. It is a good vodka. Smooth and is good for either a shot or in your favorite cocktail. However, it's not my favorite. For the price, there are better out there. The bottle is really neat and makes a nice decorative touch to the bar once the liquid is gone.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Ultimat Vodka is one of the Best, Smooth most elegant sexy bottle i have ever seen and drank.. i absolutely love it it gets me a verry good buzz, nd i really enjoy that haha. Who doesn't love a good buzz i know i do especially wen it comes from a drink that i enjoy drinking..
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago. I liked it but it it didn't stand out as anything special. I didn't purchase it that day though because I thought it was still pricey and I was looking for a much bigger bottle of vodka for my $$$.
Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything. There are way better vodkas out that are less expensive. You're really just paying for the brand.
catrina b.
Humble, TX
This was given to me as a gift and I loved it! The taste is smooth and mellow which is great chilled and taken as a shot or mixed in your favorite cocktail. If you are like me you can appreciate the nice presentation the bottle provides.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA
Had not tasted it until I got a bottle of it as a gift. Fell in love with it. Yes it is a little pricey but worth the flavor. Goes down very smooth,that after a while you wont remember how much of it you had.Very Great vodka!
Ashley F.
Oakland, CA
I really enjoyed this vodka. It's rich but smooth to the taste. The cobalt blue bottle/decanter really is quite nice. It'd be nice if the bottle featured a removable label so the bottle could be kept and reused as you pleased.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
It's a small bottle of just ok vodka not great. Nice fancy bottle but the product itself is not my taste. It's too pricey to make mix drinks to cover the just ok taste of The vodka.. You could just buy a cheap bottle to do that.
Erica J.
Mckinney, TX
Ultimat Vodka, actually owned by Patron, is a great mixing vodka. Overall, it has a smooth taste, but it can be harsh if you were to drink it on its own. Great mixer for cranberry or grapefruit juice. (Something very acidic.)
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste