BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
  • "I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago." in 3 reviews
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
This vodka leaves a dry taste in my mouth when i drink it. It is pretty smooth when in mixed drinks though.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Mckinney, TX
Ultimat Vodka, actually owned by Patron, is a great mixing vodka. Overall, it has a smooth taste, but it can be harsh if you were to drink it on its own. Great mixer for cranberry or grapefruit juice. (Something very acidic.)
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Knoxville, TN
Ultimat is a good vodka at a good price. It's not something that will change your life, but it's nothing I'd be ashamed to set out on the bar at a party.
Donta U.
Donta U.
This is one of my favs great with sprite an crushed ice
lori h.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga
Omg! I absolutely love this vodka! my husband bought it for me to try, It was so smooth, I rimmed the glass with lemon and sugar, muddled a strawberry and it was superb...had several of these shots...
Aline R.
Aline R.
É realmente uma vodka unica e sem igual para mim, pelo sabor, e bem forte e bem destilada, combina bem sempre
Kym B.
Kym B.
This isn't my favorite vodka out there, but it's definitely decent, and good for the price.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Toney, AL
I’ve got all the ultra premiums like Crystal, XO, Elit, etc on my top shelf and love all of them. Picked this one up today, though, and WOW this is pretty much the perfect vodka. Similar to XO in smoothness, but still has flavor like Elit. You have to get a bottle and do a warm shot. 750ml at my local liquor store is $27.
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Springfield, IL
I'm not particularly a vodka fan, but this one is definitely amongst the best tasting and higher quality ones that I have tried.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
This is so delicious and smooth. I am such a fan of this Vodka, definitely a favorite of mine.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Katie K.
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste