BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
  • "I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago." in 3 reviews
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Well, how about some info first, huh? Ultimat vodka might be a liquor you could pick up for the bottle alone. The vodka, which comes in plain, black cherry and chocolate vanilla flavors, comes in a handcrafted Polish crystal decanter. The handsome bottle contains a vodka blended from wheat, potato and rye (wheat for lightness, potato for richness and rye for a hint of spice) by a master distiller. The vodka is one of the pricier options out there, it sells for around $60 but it seems to be the type of item that people might buy once, display proudly on their bar and then refill with a cheaper option. Ive tried this once before, and it was the best drink ive had. Definitely gives you a good buzz!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Port Huron, MI
Very good taste ,very smooth,and great price!!!!!love me some dirty martini!i recomand this vodka to all the martini drinkers
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
This is very smooth and goes great with food like a steak ..
Anh S.
Anh S.
San Diego, CA
I really like this vodka. It's always my first choice for vodka.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
A great vodka it is smooth works great in mixed drinks! Something I always have at a small house party with friends any family! I would highly recommend!
Cple G.
Cple G.
San Diego, CA
I love this vodka. It's a must have in my cabinet
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Marianna, FL
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Oakland, CA
I really enjoyed this vodka. It's rich but smooth to the taste. The cobalt blue bottle/decanter really is quite nice. It'd be nice if the bottle featured a removable label so the bottle could be kept and reused as you pleased.
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Good vodka for mixing margaritas and other things.yet not so good by it's self. Very dry taste rather compaired to any top brand name.
Bloomington, IN
I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago. I liked it but it it didn't stand out as anything special. I didn't purchase it that day though because I thought it was still pricey and I was looking for a much bigger bottle of vodka for my $$$.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Katie K.
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste