BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
Echo E.
pollock pines
This stuff is smooth as silk if you have not tried this vodka you have to try it it’s one of the best podcast for the price that there is out there. You can drink it alone or you can make a nice martini with it it’s great anyway about it it’s the perfect summer drink. Nowadays with trying to lose weight I try to stay away from any dark liquor so vodka lately as my go to drink and this one is one of my top picks. Do yourself a favor if you’ve never tried it and take a sample of this vodka and you will never go back.
Monica F.
United States
Ultimat is my favorite vodka and not *just* because if the gorgeous cobalt blue bottle. The first time I encountered this lovely liquor was in The Red Square, a restaurant within the Quarter of the Tropicana. Sadly, The Red Square is now relegated to the pages of dining history. I tried Ultimat as a neat shot and it was perfection. Perfectly chilled and perfectly smooth. In my extra for martini... Well, let's just say I've never since had a dirty martini that could compare. Of the various vodka that I enjoy, Ultimat is a bit higher on the price range, so I keep it on hand for those nights where I have no intentions of effing around with a less than superb cocktail. [product:ultimat-vodka-]
Olivia L.
Oro Valley
Smooth and refreshing. Great on the rocks or mixed with a favorite mixer! It is wonderful for anyone looking for a great priced vodka that tastes awesome. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Diamond H.
I like it. It's good and not too strong. However this stuff can get you pretty messed up. The price isn't bad in my opinion. But a little on the pricier side. I would buy again for myself and guests!
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Well, how about some info first, huh? Ultimat vodka might be a liquor you could pick up for the bottle alone. The vodka, which comes in plain, black cherry and chocolate vanilla flavors, comes in a handcrafted Polish crystal decanter. The handsome bottle contains a vodka blended from wheat, potato and rye (wheat for lightness, potato for richness and rye for a hint of spice) by a master distiller. The vodka is one of the pricier options out there, it sells for around $60 but it seems to be the type of item that people might buy once, display proudly on their bar and then refill with a cheaper option. Ive tried this once before, and it was the best drink ive had. Definitely gives you a good buzz!
Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best vodka I have ever had it is so smooth there is no burning after shot I drank a half of a bottle an woke up with NO HANG OVER to be honest all you need is ice an that's is if you mix this you will be missing out on the flavor of this vodka I must have bought 6 bottles so far it was about $30.00 bucks at bevmo plus ITE is made by patron
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
Ok, let's face it, no one loves shelling out $40 for one bottle of booze, but this was a birthday gift that I LOVED getting! What a splurge! It doesn't have that typical vodka strong flavor that makes you pucker up after drinking it. It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful. Put it on your wish list and pick some up when you find it on sale!
christie p.
The Ultimat experience begins with the selection of the finest grains and potatoes. These are milled, steamed, fermented and then distilled using a precise hydro-selection process to ensure the purest spirit possible. Carbon candle filtration and the use of pure artesian well water create the remarkably crisp, clean character of Ultimat Vodka. No other vodka in the world is made this way.
Lina G.
Euless, TX
I work in liquor promotions and have worked closely with Patron. Ultimat vodka is the well choice at most Westin Hotels and becoming very popular in restaurants and bars. It comes in a gorgeous crystal cobalt bottle and the vodka is very smooth. It doesn't burn as most others and doesn't give you a nasty hangover. Try it sometime!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste