BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles , MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Diamond H.
I like it. It's good and not too strong. However this stuff can get you pretty messed up. The price isn't bad in my opinion. But a little on the pricier side. I would buy again for myself and guests!
jackelinegarcia18 G.
Smithfield , NC
is the best drink I have ever tasted in my life to all my friends likes and every weekend spend active with a bottle of vodka
Traci S.
Happy Hour Expert
Decent tasting vodka. Great for martinis of all types. Also, the decanters are hella nice to keep around, afterwards. ūüėČ
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
This vodka leaves a dry taste in my mouth when i drink it. It is pretty smooth when in mixed drinks though.
Erica J.
Mckinney, TX
Ultimat Vodka, actually owned by Patron, is a great mixing vodka. Overall, it has a smooth taste, but it can be harsh if you were to drink it on its own. Great mixer for cranberry or grapefruit juice. (Something very acidic.)
Matthew M.
Knoxville, TN
Ultimat is a good vodka at a good price. It's not something that will change your life, but it's nothing I'd be ashamed to set out on the bar at a party.
Cple G.
San Diego, CA
I love this vodka. It's a must have in my cabinet
Ashley F.
Oakland, CA
I really enjoyed this vodka. It's rich but smooth to the taste. The cobalt blue bottle/decanter really is quite nice. It'd be nice if the bottle featured a removable label so the bottle could be kept and reused as you pleased.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I had a sample of this at my local liquor store awhile ago. I liked it but it it didn't stand out as anything special. I didn't purchase it that day though because I thought it was still pricey and I was looking for a much bigger bottle of vodka for my $$$.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste