BY ULTIMAT VODKA

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...2 Answers
  • What do you drink with your vodka?27 Answers
  • What's your favorite drink to make with this vodka? 3 Answers
Ultimat Vodka
  • "Yes, the vodka is very smooth, BUT it leaves a dry taste in your mouth afterwards and its honestly just not good as a shot, more of a mix-in vodka if anything." in 9 reviews
  • "Great flavor and tastes great mixed with any light colored pop" in 5 reviews
  • "It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful." in 5 reviews
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is the best vodka I have ever had it is so smooth there is no burning after shot I drank a half of a bottle an woke up with NO HANG OVER to be honest all you need is ice an that's is if you mix this you will be missing out on the flavor of this vodka I must have bought 6 bottles so far it was about $30.00 bucks at bevmo plus ITE is made by patron
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Diamond H.
I like it. It's good and not too strong. However this stuff can get you pretty messed up. The price isn't bad in my opinion. But a little on the pricier side. I would buy again for myself and guests!
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Well, how about some info first, huh? Ultimat vodka might be a liquor you could pick up for the bottle alone. The vodka, which comes in plain, black cherry and chocolate vanilla flavors, comes in a handcrafted Polish crystal decanter. The handsome bottle contains a vodka blended from wheat, potato and rye (wheat for lightness, potato for richness and rye for a hint of spice) by a master distiller. The vodka is one of the pricier options out there, it sells for around $60 but it seems to be the type of item that people might buy once, display proudly on their bar and then refill with a cheaper option. Ive tried this once before, and it was the best drink ive had. Definitely gives you a good buzz!
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
Ok, let's face it, no one loves shelling out $40 for one bottle of booze, but this was a birthday gift that I LOVED getting! What a splurge! It doesn't have that typical vodka strong flavor that makes you pucker up after drinking it. It's pretty smooth and before you know it you've had more than you set out to if you're not careful. Put it on your wish list and pick some up when you find it on sale!
christie p.
The Ultimat experience begins with the selection of the finest grains and potatoes. These are milled, steamed, fermented and then distilled using a precise hydro-selection process to ensure the purest spirit possible. Carbon candle filtration and the use of pure artesian well water create the remarkably crisp, clean character of Ultimat Vodka. No other vodka in the world is made this way.
Lina G.
Euless, TX
I work in liquor promotions and have worked closely with Patron. Ultimat vodka is the well choice at most Westin Hotels and becoming very popular in restaurants and bars. It comes in a gorgeous crystal cobalt bottle and the vodka is very smooth. It doesn't burn as most others and doesn't give you a nasty hangover. Try it sometime!
Ashley N.
Ocala, FL
I loved it. Its a great choice if wanting to splurge for a night in with the girls or a romantic date with your lover. Its so smooth so its great for mixed drinks and less bite so its great for a couple shots. It is a bit pricey so it wouldn't be my go-to every time but I would definitely buy it again.
Ciara M.
Beverly Hills, CA
I bought a bottle of this vodka a few months ago and have been using it in drinks and cocktails for a while. It's very delicious, and doesn't taste too strongly unlike some vodka I've tried. My favorite way to drink it is mixed with orange and pineapple juice, or just with Sprite on ice!
Gretchen Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I started drinking this honestly because my friend works for Patron and I want to support her. But if she didn't, I would continue to get Svedka. Way better price point with a very smooth taste. Ultimat is a great vodka it can just be a little pricey when there are so many to choose from
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What do you drink with your vodka?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Can you buy this online?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Have you seen this at any venues (restaurants, clubs, bars)?
Katie K.
Littleton, CO
What's a recommended mixer?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the after taste with this vodka like?, I have a few bad vodkas with bad after taste