BY ULTIMA REPLENISHER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Zero Sugar. Zero Artificial. There's too much sugar in the leading sports drinks - 10 packs or more - and little nutritional value. No wonder so many athletes drink plain water. But our bodies need electrolytes before, during and after exercise. Ultima Replenisher is a natural sports drink with zero sugar. It contains a full complement of electrolytes, not just a ton of sodium. Ultima also contains complex carbs for energy, water-soluble vitamins and vitamin enhancers for day-to-day health maintenance, and antioxidants to protect body systems from free radicals (toxins). Ultima uses no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. see more...

Review (1)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
I got a sample of this in a recent Vegan Cuts box. At first I wasn't interested, but I kept it anyway. One day I was feeling so exhausted. I'd tried water & energy drinks...couldn't nap. So I remembered this. After I was done with the bottle I felt so rejuvenated! I really couldn't believe it! I'm going to buy some for sure. As for the taste, it's actually a very refreshing lemonade flavor. Highly impressed.