BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMISSAMMY
Ultima A6 Rechargable Micro Needle System Adjustable (025-25mm) Dr Pen Derma Pen

by MISSAMMY

Derma Pen is an advanced skin micro-needling device that works to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin. The unique spring-loaded needle tip of the Derma Pen uses an automated needling motion that minimizes pain and discomfort, while better promoting...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultima A6 Rechargable Micro Needle System Adjustable (0.25-2.5mm) Dr. Pen Derma Pen!
Kirsten  S.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my god this product is absolutely fantastic I just bought it two months ago and I can already notice a big difference in the texture of my skin in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. A tip don’t go too deep the first time you do it or are you look like you have a sunburn for quite some time
Zaneta  M.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Ultima A6 Rechargable Micro Needle System Adjustable (0.25-2.5mm) Dr. Pen Derma Pen uploaded by Zaneta  M.
Review for DR PEN A6S Since the lockdown and not being able to do my favourite treatments, I decided to purchase a #drpen for #microneedling . I really like it , in comfort in my own home , the pen itself its great its got led display , it claims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, acne scars and large pores. Can increase skin collagen production . 😊

Looking for your answer?