BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has decent quality products. I probably would have loved it much more when I was younger. I got a cheap beauty kit with a variety of products. It was good considering the price but not great.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta and the beauty rewards program! I have been a platinum member for the last few years. This store has hair and beauty products in all prices. They carry drugstore brands as well as higher end makeup!
Then you can use your points for money off of your next purchase. If you are platinum the points never expire and I save mine up. Then I can get a new item I have to have completely free!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my happy place. I love everything beauty! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Love the Benefit brow bar. The ultabeauty rewards are awesome. I got a nice nyx Birthday eyeshadow pallete. Great place to spend at least an hour or more because they have so many good beauty products. Both high end and drug store in one place.
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I did what every girls does at a makeup store be in awe of it all being in one place! But when it came to receiving help from an associate on my brows I felt like I was at Sephora all over again! I love Sephora don't get me wrong BUT costumer service wins me. I went to Ulta thinking they'll have great customer service, look at all these reviews, they help even when I don't have a full face of make up- but no. Both have awesome products but customer services outshines all that!
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ulta but I wish they carried higher end brands then they do. I am a higher brand snob and I just feel like they don't have a lot of them. Marc Jacobs, Dior... but it is a good brand.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shopping at Ulta is super convenient. The store by my house is just 15 minutes away is always organized and well stocked. They have a wide selection of brands and products. They always have what I am looking for available; at a store & online.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is definitely one of my favorites. I love the big selection from drugstore to high end products where you can find anything your looking for. Whether it's hair, makeup, skin, nails, etc. The prices are decent and the rewards are better than Sephora in my opinion. I also like to catch sales on high end products as well. I will continue to keep shopping here.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best makeup store!!! I love the mix of high end and drugstore brands. They have good sales on items always. I always get gift cards for ulta and i love how easy it is to use. Love, love, love ulta!!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to Ulta for the first time ever on Friday. I really liked the store because it was well lit up, clean, and organized. When I first walked in I felt very awkward about it because I went in by myself, the store intimidated me. I new what brand I wanted to try out and that was NYX. The way the store was laid out was super helpful. Drugstore and Ulta brand stuff in the front with the expensive brands in the back. I couldn't believe the selection of drugstore products they had. I was looking at the liquid lipsticks from NYX and I could not believe the selection of berry colors that they had. I ended up buying 2 or 3 liquid lippies from NYX, a berry color lip liner, and 2 blue liquid eyeliners. When I went they had the promotion where if you spend $19.50 on the Ulta collection you get a makeup bag with  $88 worth of product. I ended up buying 3 more berry liquid lippies at $9 each. The prices was super affordable! I ended up spending $48 and getting the free makeup bag with stuff in it. I got over a $100 value for $48! The only complaint I really have is there wasn't anyone on the floor that you could ask for help from. After my first experience I will most likely be back to Ulta again but probably to by foundation, primer, and concealer.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA aside from sephora that has some of the brands i love. They have cheap and expensive makeup here! Also hair products, nail, eyebrow EVERYTHING. Best rewards program! ALWAYS FREE SAMPLES
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?