7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,503 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Heaven for beauty people!! The selection is unmatched by anyone that I can find, the prices are reasonable, they always have sales and BOGO's, plus the samples and rewards program is awesome!!
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty retailers. I like that they carry both high end products and drugstore products, they also have very nice samples with online orders! Ulta's customer service is also great and very helpful. I definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
Love ULTA! They have all the good brands, both cheaper and expensive ones, not like Sephora who only carries premium brands. Love them both though, but it's good to have a cheaper option! :)
Going in this store hours pass without you realizing. Great customer service. The variety of products is astounding. I love having access to so many brands. Samples of foundation, great deals.
You'll be able to pick up almost any item necessary for any look. You can find products for skin, beauty, hair, etc. and they range from drug store brands at lower prices to higher end brands.
Ulta just recently open in my town and so far I love it. The staff there are friendly and I'm able to find what I wanted instead of having to order online when certain items are out of stock.
I absolutely LOVE this store! Yes it may be a little high priced, but they are always having sales and getting new items! I have their frequent buyer card and always get coupons in the mail!
I love shopping at Ulta, but their prices are sky-high! The only thing I like about this store, is that I can find high quality perfume and make up that I can't find in other stores near me.
ULTA is my #1 makeup store. It has products of different prices and quality which is a plus since I am on a budget but when I want to splurge I can since they have different products I can choose from ranging from foundation, eyeshadows, blushes, brushes, etc.
Ulta is my favorite place to get hair and beauty products. They always have sales and the coupons they send out monthly are helpful. They could have a bigger Opi/Essie nail selection......
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos