BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Heaven for beauty people!! The selection is unmatched by anyone that I can find, the prices are reasonable, they always have sales and BOGO's, plus the samples and rewards program is awesome!!
Katherine S.
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty retailers. I like that they carry both high end products and drugstore products, they also have very nice samples with online orders! Ulta's customer service is also great and very helpful. I definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
Nadya B.
Brandon, FL
Love ULTA! They have all the good brands, both cheaper and expensive ones, not like Sephora who only carries premium brands. Love them both though, but it's good to have a cheaper option! :)
Katie R.
Going in this store hours pass without you realizing. Great customer service. The variety of products is astounding. I love having access to so many brands. Samples of foundation, great deals.
Karen C.
You'll be able to pick up almost any item necessary for any look. You can find products for skin, beauty, hair, etc. and they range from drug store brands at lower prices to higher end brands.
Pa T.
Holmen, WI
Ulta just recently open in my town and so far I love it. The staff there are friendly and I'm able to find what I wanted instead of having to order online when certain items are out of stock.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely LOVE this store! Yes it may be a little high priced, but they are always having sales and getting new items! I have their frequent buyer card and always get coupons in the mail!
Tiffany M.
I love shopping at Ulta, but their prices are sky-high! The only thing I like about this store, is that I can find high quality perfume and make up that I can't find in other stores near me.
Genesis C.
ULTA is my #1 makeup store. It has products of different prices and quality which is a plus since I am on a budget but when I want to splurge I can since they have different products I can choose from ranging from foundation, eyeshadows, blushes, brushes, etc.
Tracy P.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Ulta is my favorite place to get hair and beauty products. They always have sales and the coupons they send out monthly are helpful. They could have a bigger Opi/Essie nail selection......
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.