BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Marina M.
I really like shopping at Ulta much better than say Sephora. I like that I can get my drugstore staples as well as splurge on some high end products as well all at one place.
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
I love ulta! They have everything from high end to drugstore , a brow bar, and a salon in store. They over the rewards points, and in store coupons. It's my favorite place to shop!
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is makeup heaven. Although their drug store products are more expensive than Target or Walmart they have a lot of options and a lot of high end makeup products.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
This store has such a large variety of products and I love that!! Their lines are perfect for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff but still want a great product.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE NOT SHOP HEE BUT MY DAUGHTER RECIEVED SOME PRODUCTS FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND THEY ARE GOOD.I HAVE TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT,BECAUSE I GET THE FLYERS AND THEIR PRICES ARE OK.
Dayana S.
San Francisco, CA
I love Ulta! I love their reward plan and all the sales they have! They have awesome brands and their products are good as well! I could shop Ulta.com all day everyday haha :)
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my one-stop destination for beauty and makeup! I love their rewards program and the fact that their staff usually know what's the newest and latest trends in makeuP!
Yanicia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store. I went Christmas shopping and didn't waste no more then 100 on 5 people. They didn't just get one gift they got around three each plus I got myself something
Rachel E.
Rochester, MI
Absolutely obsessed with Ulta! I always print out the $3.50 off $10 coupon before I head over. I can't get my Benefit "They're Real" mascara anywhere else for the same price!
Pam L.
Ulta is the go-to store for all beauty needs. I don't think I've ever been to Ulta and not found what I needed. The beauty advisors are ver nice too! It is a great atmosphere.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?