7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,279 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really like shopping at Ulta much better than say Sephora. I like that I can get my drugstore staples as well as splurge on some high end products as well all at one place.
I love ulta! They have everything from high end to drugstore , a brow bar, and a salon in store. They over the rewards points, and in store coupons. It's my favorite place to shop!
This store is makeup heaven. Although their drug store products are more expensive than Target or Walmart they have a lot of options and a lot of high end makeup products.
This store has such a large variety of products and I love that!! Their lines are perfect for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff but still want a great product.
I HAVE NOT SHOP HEE BUT MY DAUGHTER RECIEVED SOME PRODUCTS FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND THEY ARE GOOD.I HAVE TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT,BECAUSE I GET THE FLYERS AND THEIR PRICES ARE OK.
I love Ulta! I love their reward plan and all the sales they have! They have awesome brands and their products are good as well! I could shop Ulta.com all day everyday haha :)
Ulta is my one-stop destination for beauty and makeup! I love their rewards program and the fact that their staff usually know what's the newest and latest trends in makeuP!
I love this store. I went Christmas shopping and didn't waste no more then 100 on 5 people. They didn't just get one gift they got around three each plus I got myself something
Absolutely obsessed with Ulta! I always print out the $3.50 off $10 coupon before I head over. I can't get my Benefit "They're Real" mascara anywhere else for the same price!
Ulta is the go-to store for all beauty needs. I don't think I've ever been to Ulta and not found what I needed. The beauty advisors are ver nice too! It is a great atmosphere.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos