BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
Ulta has so many great choices for hair, makeup, and fragrances. They have pricey merchandise, but also more affordable options. The staff has always been very helpful in my experience as well.
Courtney W.
Trenton, OH
I have been to many different Ulta stores, and every time I am more impressed than the last time. Always very helpful, and a friendly environment. If you love make-up and beauty, you will not be disappointed. They have so many different things to choose from as well !
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
I love Ulta as you can tell. Its really the only place I go to buy beauty products anymore. The employees are always very nice and willing to answer any questions. I can spend hours in this store
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Ulta is a girl's best friend. It's one of my favorite places to shop. I love Sephora too, but Ulta has a ton more product to shop from! I've always received excellent customer service, as well.
Madison R.
Wise, VA
I love Ulta so much, it's an amazing store. The shopping experience is great. I have so many products from there, my favorite purchase is a finishing powder. It has great prices and I will definitely be shopping there again.
Lauren A.
ULTA Beauty is a really good place to go and get the beauty/skincare products you need. They have a wide range of brands that they stock and it's really easy to find what you are looking for.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely LOVE this store! Yes it may be a little high priced, but they are always having sales and getting new items! I have their frequent buyer card and always get coupons in the mail!
Roshonda M.
Dolton, IL
I took my cousin here to have her makeup done for prom. It took some time for then to actually get started although we had a appointment... But at the end it was beautiful just what we wanted.
Tracy P.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Ulta is my favorite place to get hair and beauty products. They always have sales and the coupons they send out monthly are helpful. They could have a bigger Opi/Essie nail selection......
Katherine S.
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty retailers. I like that they carry both high end products and drugstore products, they also have very nice samples with online orders! Ulta's customer service is also great and very helpful. I definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.