BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
C J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is great for hair products and they carry a wide variety of tools and hair products. I've also gotten my hair done in their salon before and was happy with the pricing and the results.
Krista P.
Jacksonville, FL
Ulta has a great selection of products I love to use, from brands you'd find in a convenient store to high-end brands. It is a one-stop shop for all my beauty needs. The staff is very helpful in assisting with finding what I need and also making recommendations for my needs. Shopping Ulta online is a great experience, as well!
Melanie  M.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shopping at Ulta is a one stop shop. I can get anything from makeup to hair care products. Everything is organized in easy to find sections which makes shopping a breeze.
Kaitlyn T.
Pelzer, SC
I have bought so many products from Ulta, I even bought my first Tarte eyeshadow palette there. There always very helpful and always have what I need. I also LOVE their clearance and sales!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Ulta I love shopping for my hair products here they have good sales on them and good deals at times! The only complaint is that I had bought a highlighter and it stated a free gift with item and I never received it!
Elle S.
Oshkosh, WI
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta. I was actually there today buying Christmas presents. The staff helped me tremendously with the products. I have no complaints about Ulta. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for good, high quality products!
Kasey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my local ulta. Any time I go in there they are always more than willing to help you find what you need. They will help you as long and with as much as you need them!
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra has a great selection. If you know what you are looking for then I would go to Ulta but if you aren't sure then I would go to Sephora where you can sample products
danielle y.
Colusa, CA
I really love Ulta because they have the name brand stuff and they have the drugstore makeup products. They also have lots of hair products and are extremely nice. I usually go in there when i need to buy a present for someone.
Amanda R.
Winters, CA
Ulta is a Woman's toy store! Every kind of makeup I need is there. Anything from cheap drugstore stuff, to fancy name brand stuff. This store has something for everybody!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?