BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Karen G.
I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with Ulta. they have a huge varitety of products and the workers are always helpful. best part is that they usually have coupons and their rewards card is awesome!
Wynter B.
Mobile, AL
I buy all my makeup here! They are always having great deals and free items with purchases. I have never been here and not found what I needed. They carry almost every brand you could name!
Shawna S.
I love Ulta including their name branded products they work really well and are very affordable. This is store is amazing because they a lot of different name brand products. Also, I love how they have hair products, body care, lotions and perfumes as well.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
This store is AMAZING! They offer the most popular brands (including drug store), offer TONS of coupons, and are very competitive with their pricing. Their website is easy to navigate too!
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
It has everything for your beauty needs! I can't spend less than an hour in an Ulta because I just love everything and it's so hard to choose! Definitely check it out if you have one near you, or order online...they always have great sales on their website
Amanda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how big of a store ulta is and i love that they have so much to offer. i just don't like that the staff is not as helful. i love the ulta beauty program and the coupons and sales.
Sarah N.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could spend all day in Ulta. They have everything from drugstore makeup to high end and everything in between! My favorite place to go when I need any type of health or beauty product.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store they have everything a girl could need and guys lol love luv love this store .. and u can earn points to get freee hair cuts or styles there and make up done or products..
Kylee W.
Williamsport, OH
I find this store to be over priced, it could be because I'm used to paying discount prices at Cosmoprof, etc. Other than that, there is basically every beauty product you can name here!
Jasmine B.
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores!! I recently purchased a ceramic pearl curling wand that wasn't originally cheap but they had a sale and I got it for $21!!! and it works wonders!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?