7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
one thing i loooooooove about ULTA is that they always have sales and best of all you always get a free gift when you order online!!! I have actually purchased items because of the gifts they have sent me! Sometimes they send samples , but they once sent me a makeup bag full of makeup!
Ulta is a wonderful company to shop for all your beauty needs and wants. My expierence while shopping at Ultra was like a little kid in a candy shop. My favorite purchase was a 110 eyeshaddow sampler. I would definetly recommend anyone who wants a variety to get their supplies at Ulta.
I usually go to ulta to buy chi and purelogy products. Sometimes they have really good deals so just watch out for them. They have a wide selection of makeup, hair products and perfumes. If you don't know much about beauty products then go to ulta, their staff is super nice and helpful
Ulta is my favorite make up store , I can literally spend hours in here . There is so much too look at and try. You can just about test any type of make up they have . They have every type of price range too it's a store for everyone wether you wear minimal make up or a lot of make up.
Ulta had everything from drugstore to high end products. They keep shipments frequently, and the rewards program is something I would HIGHLY reccomend. I have never met a worker not willing to help, with a friendly face and great advice. This is my NUMBER ONE store for beauty products.
This beauty store has almost the same as Sephora but not as many products. The few stores I've been to have had customer service issues with staff not being welcoming. I only go to this store when I can't find something at Sephora. I would recommend online shopping or going to Sephora.
It is amazing!! The store is beauty heaven. It makes me feel right at home. Its super affordable and i love it there. Everything is so cute and high quality. The staff is amazing. I just love everything about it. I would recommend shopping here because its the best experience shopping.
Love Ulta! It's my go to place for anything beauty. I love that I can get both affordable and expensive high end makeup without having to go to another Place. I love they always have sales on some of my favorite products and have in store coupons to use. Great place for any beauty guru
I recently purchased a Anastasia foundation stick from Ulta and was not please with it. It was too oily and the coverage was not comparable to the Bobbi Brown foundation stick that I normally use. Thankfully, Ulta has a great return policy and I was able to exchange it for one I like.
No I don't like This store at all staff is rude. I wrote a complaint to headquarters in which they explained they where sorry and I should expect a call from my local ulta about further repercussions containing to an accident involving a particular staff member and that never happened
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos