BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Montana D.
Monticello, KY
I love beauty products and beauty stores, however I am always very overwhelmed in this store! If you know specifically what your looking for then it is a great place, but for browsing it is simply too much!
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Ulta is the perfect store to not only shop for makeup and accessories, but their salon is fantastic! I have gotten my nails done by their beauty experts multiple times and have always loved my experience. They offer the OPI Gel and their girls are extremely knowledgable on that process. Every time I have visited, the salon itself has always been busy. Although I have never tried it myself, the color and cuts I see being done look great. I definitely would continue to shop here as the rewards system paired with their coupons makes purchasing makeup very affordable.
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
Love this store especially since you can find everything beauty related. High-end and drugstore brands all in one place. They have good deals as well and their customer service is great. One bad thing about this place is I can never leave without buying something or hurting my wallet.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
I love how I can go and find drugstore and high end products! It's like a one stop shop for all kind of make-up and makeup tools. As well as hair care products!
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I love Ulta!!! They have such a huge selection and at great prices! The service there is awesome they are very help and sweet! This is the best makeup store!!
Colleen h.
Ulta is great. i love how every time you go there you come out with free products and samples. there is a huge selection of products and at a great deal. better prices then sephora and employees are great!
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
Ulta is my favorite store to shop at for all things beauty. They have the best sales and the best samples of products. I love the gift sets you can get from Ulta. I also even love some of Ultas beauty line.
April Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I can always find what I am looking for at Ulta. I have had great experiences with the staff when asking for assistance to find an item or a question on a product. Ulta brand is also great for the value.
Amanda G.
N Charleston, SC
Ulta is like Candyland to me I love that they have drugstore and high end so you can compare. I also like that their employees are not over-bearing and don't try and get you to just buy the expensive stuff!
Liz D.
This store is one of my absolute favorites! It's a one stop shop for beauty and hair supplies! I always find that looking for and maybe a few extras! There are always great coupons and samples too!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.