BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have so many different products from Top Brands to Drugstore cosmetics, hair care items, styling tools and more!!!! And there II s always someone there to answer any questions or concerns.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
After Sephora, this is my favorite makeup/beauty store. I shop here regularly for everything from shampoo to makeup and skin care. I can always find great deals in their clearance section, too.
Ariana G.
Maywood, IL
I love this store! Like how they have a variety of make up plus i love how they always have coupons! Whats also great they always give a bag or make up when you buy their promotional products!
Courtney W.
Trenton, OH
I have been to many different Ulta stores, and every time I am more impressed than the last time. Always very helpful, and a friendly environment. If you love make-up and beauty, you will not be disappointed. They have so many different things to choose from as well !
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. They have a great selection of products for every budget and they are very helpful. The salon is great too. I've had my hair done several times at Ulta and it always came out great.
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
I love Ulta as you can tell. Its really the only place I go to buy beauty products anymore. The employees are always very nice and willing to answer any questions. I can spend hours in this store
Krista R.
I enjoy buying makeup from Ulta. They have a wide variety of makeup, from low drugstore type stuff to very high end products. I like how the store is set up and the overall feel is pretty good.
Samantha S.
Stafford, TX
I LOVE ulta! they have such a wide variety of products and their stores are very easy to navigate. they have items for every different budget and their staff are (usually) friendly and helpful!
Madison R.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta so much, it's an amazing store. The shopping experience is great. I have so many products from there, my favorite purchase is a finishing powder. It has great prices and I will definitely be shopping there again.
Julia V.
Has everything you pretty much need when buying any type of drugstore makeup! Has lots of variety of makeup, hair products, hair tools, face wash, and etc.. And They always have good coupons!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?