BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kayla M.
Milton. Wa
So many products, and not enough money is what I always say when I step foot in an Ulta! I love the rage of higher end products to more affordable ones. It is easy to find exactly when you are looking for there.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
I got this for Christmas from my mother, and I am in love!! Such a great variety of products and colors, I will *almost* never need another makeup kit again! Except, you know, you can NEVER have too much makeup. ;)
Hillary H.
Plainfield , IL
This is a great store to shop at and it carries almost everything you could want. Some of the products are more exspensive than say getting them at mejer or walmart but they are awesome about giving you coupons!
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO
I live for this store. I love that they carry both higher end and drugstore makeup. Their own line is very affordable and the products are typically great. The fact that they have a salon in store and carry hair products.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I love shopping at Alta they always have a great selection and all the latest products to check out. I haven't been in a while since I moved there isn't one close to my house. ULTA build one near me please!!!!!!
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love the variations they have in products! You can find something in your price range here. I just don't like how they try to sell you the whole store as soon as you walk in. Also my location has a bunch of employees who touch you... Nothing weird, just laying their hand on your shoulder, etc.
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
Ulta is one of the greatest beauty stores. Aside from Target, Ulta is one of the only ones I go to. It provides high end products for great prices and amazing customer service. It also has great coupons and sales!
Jessica W.
I absolutely love this store. They have a variety of products, and so many options. They always have coupons and so many things are on sale! It's great quality for makeup, hair products, and bath and body options.
Tasha W.
I seem to be ordering a lot of stuff from them online since there is no ulta in my city. I can get stuff that I cant find in any other store near me.and with the coupon that they always email you can't go wrong.
vannessa o.
Goose Creek, SC
I love ulta! I have been searching for somewhere to get my hair cut since I moved to this area. I have always had great, attentive service. My whole family goes to Ulta. It is also priced great for my location!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.