BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Pink T.
Baltimore, MD
It's nice to be able to shop in a store where you can find almost all of the beauty related products that you need. I can get makeup, haircare and nail polish in the same store and they are all of my favorite brands. I can also buy drugstore there too in addition to high end brands. Very nice store.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This store is the best and the worst at the same time. It's the best because I find everything I need and want. I love that they give free samples with every order. It is the worst because I am addicted to it!!!
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
I really love ulta! I've been employed with them for about 4.5 years and I absolutely love everything about it! Going to work is great because I never dread it. It's like sephora and target had a baby. It's great :)
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
My girlfriend and her mom are always stopping in here to grab makeup or check out deals. It seems like they have pretty great sales often but sometimes they don't have the products they advertise which really upsets them.
Pamela J.
Columbus, GA
I love Ulta, I've done promos in the store and the staff was really nice. I order from them recently and got 4 lipsticks for $15 minus the tax and shipping plus free samples. It doesn't get too much better than that.
Elaine R.
I could look around at all the beauty supplies in Ulta for hours. They have any kind of beauty supply you are looking for. They have a friendly staff that will help with your makeup questions and their is even a salon.
Courtney L.
Ulta has everything! I found my favorite eyeliner here. Ulta always has coupons out which is awesome! The usually have good specials on high end products as well as drugstore products. I will keep going back forsure.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
I frequent Ulta often because it is the only major beauty store in my area, however they never have what I need/want in stock! I usually have to buy online which isn't convenient! Also, most of their coupons are not applicable towards higher end products in stores, but they are accepted online...
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I love Ulta they have soo many make up brands and products.Its iimpossible not to leave the store without something or the color your looking for. There prices are reasonable depending on the brand you want. The quality is worth it. They even have a rewards program and you get coupons in the mail.
Kim T.
I love that I accumulate so many rewards here! Always great samples with purchase too! Lots to try. Only gripe is stuff I can get at Walmart, is more expensive and smaller here. Guess that's what coupons are for?! lol
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.