7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,509 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I personally purchase a mixture of high-end and drugstore products. Ulta is perfect for me as I can get nearly every product I use here! I always go in with coupons if I'm buying items they work for. Their rewards program is nice too! I love that I can always get samples in store or online when I buy things!
They have such a wide range/ variety of products wether its high end products or not they sometimes are a bit prices but you just gotta look for the good deals and coupons and stuff plus they have very helpful people who work there that know what they are doing and talking about as well as they have a salon!
I just found about about this store! I am so in love. My whole paycheck goes to this store. I am obsessed with finding new products and promoting them. I love trying new things and this store has so many options for everyone.
I love Ulta! It is like heaven. It has everything from drugstore products to high end products perfume, hair products, even a hair salon! I love going to Ulta when I visit my sister. I just wish there was one in my area!
While Sephora is still my favorite beauty shop, Ultra's not bad. They have a decent variety of brands & products for the same prices as other beauty shops. I don't like their website, it definitely needs imprrovement.
I love Ulta because you can get higher end and department store brands along with some drugstore brands too! And Ulta brand stuff is always a good deal. At Christmas time they have great gift with purchase things too.
I absolutely loveeeee Ulta! The workers (at least where I am) are so friendly and helpful. They don't pressure you in buying but do recommend things for you. I love that they actually listen to what you want and try to find it or something like it to maybe something even better-it's all about you at Ulta!
I love the idea of this store. Unlike Sephora you're not suckered into spending ridiculous prices on cosmetics. One side is dedicated to drug-store makeup and the other high-end. The attached salon is pretty awesome too.
I have recently become a HUGE fan of Ulta! Their wide variety of products for hair, nails, skin, and cosmetics is phenomenal! All the employees have been so helpful and had knowledge of products that helped me a ton!!
They have a huge variety of products for various budget levels, and I always manage to find what I need at a decent price. They have coupons and sales somewhat often, especially if you're a member of their "club" thing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos