BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
jessica B.
I LOVE This place!! I Wish there was one in my town! They have plenty of tester's, and Tons of makeup, skincare, nail polish, etc. Everywhere from drugstore to high-end products. Its like a candy store for kids, but Not! =)
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Walking into this store is like heaven for anybody who loves beauty products!!!!!
I could walk around this store for hours...and it's not even that big!!!
They have a large variety of products and brands, it's truly amazing and awesome.
paula s.
Cedar City, UT
Ulta offers both high end brands and drug store brands. They have frequent coupons that you can use on your order. Their rewards program is great, all you have to do is sign up and then buy products. Each dollar counts as a point, certain point amounts equal dollar amount that can be taken off of your order.
Claudia A.
San Antonio, TX
I love that they have everything in one place! I love my department store makeup but then there's also items I love from my local drugstore and this place has it all. Even high end nail polish brands. I also love they have a rewards program and a lot of times have gifts and free items with certain purchases.
Jennifer A.
Sun Valley, CA
I love buying all my makeup from ULTA!!

They carry so many brans...whats great with ulta is they always have a deal, promo, or a gift with purchase going on, which makes it that much better. They also have a reward program, so with every dollar you spend you rack up points which give you money back to shop!!
Gina B.
I would go there everyday and shop if I could and they have great sales that other stores just don't have unless they are on clearance they also give coupons at times. So glad they came to my town I'm sure they are all so.
Tiffany T.
Ulta doesn't compare to Sephora in customer service, but they do send out coupons with good deals so it's worth shopping there. They could improve their stores by offering free samples like Sephora and being more organized.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I just found about about this store! I am so in love. My whole paycheck goes to this store. I am obsessed with finding new products and promoting them. I love trying new things and this store has so many options for everyone.
Holly F.
Lansing, MI
I love how at Ulta, everything is in one store and its so convenient. Its really nice to be able to ask questions about products and get knowledgeable answers. They also mail out a lot of coupons if you sign up for their rewards program, which makes it more affordable for some of the salon items I like to buy.
Katie T.
Carrboro, NC
I personally purchase a mixture of high-end and drugstore products. Ulta is perfect for me as I can get nearly every product I use here! I always go in with coupons if I'm buying items they work for. Their rewards program is nice too! I love that I can always get samples in store or online when I buy things!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.