BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love the variations they have in products! You can find something in your price range here. I just don't like how they try to sell you the whole store as soon as you walk in. Also my location has a bunch of employees who touch you... Nothing weird, just laying their hand on your shoulder, etc.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta stores are typically stand alone, this makes shopping easy and quick. No traveling through the mall to pick up a product you need in a hurry. A wide variety of product and name brands all in one store. Easy, easy, easy.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I love shopping at Alta they always have a great selection and all the latest products to check out. I haven't been in a while since I moved there isn't one close to my house. ULTA build one near me please!!!!!!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how much I love browsing in Ulta whenever I happen to be near a store. I love the variety of products they have, especially when they have sales. I love their rewards program and rack up points pretty easily.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where i buy the majority of my high end makeup and a lot of my drug store makeup. Their reward program is great. I also have gotten my hair dyed there and cut. I think it is a great all around store.
Katie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't think that Ulat is worth the hype. They're great and all, but you could go to Target or many other places to get the same thing for way cheaper.
Shannon V.
I've recently become addicted to shopping at Ulta. I love that you can find drugstore makeup alongside high-end makeup all in one place. Ulta also has great offers all the time and send coupons very frequently.
DiAnna W.
This store is pretty much my addiction! There makeup, hair care, nail polish, etc. I can always find what I'm looking for at Ulta! Plus the store is always so clean and organized! It's an OCD person's dream :)
Veronica V.
Machesney Pk, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thar they always have deals going on a coupons to use and I love that they have coupons displayed in st ore but wish they had a bigger bath and body selection so they could be my one stop personal shop
Rikki A.
Minnetonka , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I will never shop at any other store for beuty products again. They have the best deals and prices and every time I have bought something from them, they always include a free gift, weather it be full size hair care products, designer totes or simply a $3.50 off my purchase.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.