7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the variations they have in products! You can find something in your price range here. I just don't like how they try to sell you the whole store as soon as you walk in. Also my location has a bunch of employees who touch you... Nothing weird, just laying their hand on your shoulder, etc.
Ulta stores are typically stand alone, this makes shopping easy and quick. No traveling through the mall to pick up a product you need in a hurry. A wide variety of product and name brands all in one store. Easy, easy, easy.
I love shopping at Alta they always have a great selection and all the latest products to check out. I haven't been in a while since I moved there isn't one close to my house. ULTA build one near me please!!!!!!
Oh how much I love browsing in Ulta whenever I happen to be near a store. I love the variety of products they have, especially when they have sales. I love their rewards program and rack up points pretty easily.
This is where i buy the majority of my high end makeup and a lot of my drug store makeup. Their reward program is great. I also have gotten my hair dyed there and cut. I think it is a great all around store.
I really don't think that Ulat is worth the hype. They're great and all, but you could go to Target or many other places to get the same thing for way cheaper.
I've recently become addicted to shopping at Ulta. I love that you can find drugstore makeup alongside high-end makeup all in one place. Ulta also has great offers all the time and send coupons very frequently.
This store is pretty much my addiction! There makeup, hair care, nail polish, etc. I can always find what I'm looking for at Ulta! Plus the store is always so clean and organized! It's an OCD person's dream :)
I love thar they always have deals going on a coupons to use and I love that they have coupons displayed in st ore but wish they had a bigger bath and body selection so they could be my one stop personal shop
I love Ulta! I will never shop at any other store for beuty products again. They have the best deals and prices and every time I have bought something from them, they always include a free gift, weather it be full size hair care products, designer totes or simply a $3.50 off my purchase.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos