BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I love even more that there are two different Ulta stores near me. Not only can you get great high-end products but you can also buy drugstore products as well. Not to mention their beauty services at the offer is a fantastic. Online or in-store they always have fantastic deals either a ton of free samples, BOGO, or free items with purchase. I can't say enough great things about this store!
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta because it offers a wide array of product options: from drugstore to high-end, makeup to hair care. For this reason, it is a one-stop-shop in many ways. It bridges the gap between your average drugstore experience and your experience somewhere a bit more high-end like Sephora. They have constantly changing sales and offer "buy more, save more" deals as well (though these deals are largely only on drugstore brands). I also enjoy Ulta's rewards program because instead of earning points that get you samples like at Sephora, you accumulate points that turn into dollars off your next purchase.
Cristina E.
Laredo, TX
My boyfriend cannot keep me out of this store especially now with Clinique on its shelves! Being a platinum rewards member constantly racks up quick member points that you can use to buy more stuff! I am not lying when I say I go to Ulta weekly! They have all your favorite brands under one roof, anything from drugstore price to high end, skin products, hair products, they even have a salon and brown at for waxing! My town only has one Ulta, and I obviously don't mind the 20+ mile drive just to get to it! :)
Jordan M.
Bay City, MI
The ulta brand gilded gold palette is my everyday go to eyeshadow for a very subtle look. All my favorite colors for my everyday look! Definitely wonderful product very beautiful pallet with 12 different shades for anyone to fancy. 6 Matt shades and 6 shimmering shades. Lava is my personal favorite to match my green eyes. Wonderful buy.
Juliana H.
New Albany, OH
Ulta is the perfect place to buy all sorts of makeup, from nyx to abh. The workers are lovely but most of the time they don't ask you if you need help so you have to go up to them. I love to go here to restock on items, like the maybelline better skin concealer. It's a quick and easy way to look for new items, too! Sometimes I'll buy my lip pencils here as well because of the convenience. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Ulta beauty is a wonderland for girls like me. I'm in love with makeup, accessories, perfumes, anything girly I'm into it. They always have coupons out for grabs and you'll never be disappointed. Their staff is always so friendly and helpful and you'll leave happier than you were coming in. I'm lucky enough to have one on the same road I live on and I'm there probably at least every other day. I don't think I could ever live without it!
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought the Too Faced Born This Way foundation at Ulta & it's AMAZING. I currently use elfs hydrating moisturizer then put benefits porefessional as my primer then apply foundation. It leaves my skin looking very natural but covering up all my flaw areas. It was extremely easy to pick my shade and it doesn't irritate the skin! Absolutely love!
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to place to get my cosmetics. All of the employees are very nice. There is also a huge range of products from drug store makeup to high brand makeup, also there is fragrances, skin care supplies, and hair care supplies and so much more. A great feature Ulta has is that you can set up an appointment to get your hair or nails done using products throughout the store, and if you like the way your appointment went you can buy the products too.
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like going to Ulta once in awhile to find some beauty products. I love that they carry NYX and that's usually all I get there. I do sometimes buy Lorac products there are well. The staff are always nice and helpful. I do wish their reward point system was a little more customer friendly. I've been a member there for two years and have never received a member reward, but it's understandable since I do not shop their frequently.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
Love ultras face sunscreen stick!! I also love their point system and how you can get birthday gifts on your birthday. Everyone is always very helpful anytime I go into an Ulta store they have high end to drugstore which I appreciate sometimes I get annoyed going to Sephora because they don't have any drugstore products. So it's nice to go somewhere where they have a mix of both drugstore and high-end make up and skin care products. Also their salon is great
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?