BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tia A.
Spring City, TN
My friends and I go to Ulta all the time, we love it! Several make up items I own are from here. The make up, hair, face products are wonderful! I recommend!
Ashley S.
Henderson, NV
I love being able to go into this store and find everything I need.
Lower end or higher end; I'm always able to find what I'm looking for.
Also, the people that work at my Ulta are really nice and helpful.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Ulta is the perfect store to not only shop for makeup and accessories, but their salon is fantastic! I have gotten my nails done by their beauty experts multiple times and have always loved my experience. They offer the OPI Gel and their girls are extremely knowledgable on that process. Every time I have visited, the salon itself has always been busy. Although I have never tried it myself, the color and cuts I see being done look great. I definitely would continue to shop here as the rewards system paired with their coupons makes purchasing makeup very affordable.
Montana D.
Monticello, KY
I love beauty products and beauty stores, however I am always very overwhelmed in this store! If you know specifically what your looking for then it is a great place, but for browsing it is simply too much!
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how I can go and find drugstore and high end products! It's like a one stop shop for all kind of make-up and makeup tools. As well as hair care products!
Jordan L.
Allen Park, MI
I love going to Ulta for all pf my beauty needs. They have great products, great prices, and the people that work in the store are fantastic. I will forever shop at Ulta for all my makeup and beauty tools!
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
Ulta is my favorite store to shop at for all things beauty. They have the best sales and the best samples of products. I love the gift sets you can get from Ulta. I also even love some of Ultas beauty line.
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
Love this store especially since you can find everything beauty related. High-end and drugstore brands all in one place. They have good deals as well and their customer service is great. One bad thing about this place is I can never leave without buying something or hurting my wallet.
Amanda G.
N Charleston, SC
Ulta is like Candyland to me I love that they have drugstore and high end so you can compare. I also like that their employees are not over-bearing and don't try and get you to just buy the expensive stuff!
Anna G.
I honestly love this store, it sells almost everything that all girl needs from makeup to hair products. The prices are sometimes a little higher, depending on the product, but mostly they have reasonable prices! They also have loads of well-known brands. This store is my life line.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?