BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
Ulta is one of the greatest beauty stores. Aside from Target, Ulta is one of the only ones I go to. It provides high end products for great prices and amazing customer service. It also has great coupons and sales!
vannessa o.
Goose Creek, SC
I love ulta! I have been searching for somewhere to get my hair cut since I moved to this area. I have always had great, attentive service. My whole family goes to Ulta. It is also priced great for my location!
Constantine R.
Citrus Hts, CA
I've been going here to get my brows done for years. I love this store, because just about any beauty product I want they have plus the staff that I've interacted with have always been helpful and knowledgeable.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What Sephora doesn't have, Ulta does. Ulta incorporates drugstore brands as well as some higher ends. It doesn't have all the higher end brands that Sephora does, but it has an amazing selection for all budget types!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh how much I love browsing in Ulta whenever I happen to be near a store. I love the variety of products they have, especially when they have sales. I love their rewards program and rack up points pretty easily.
Doris V.
One of my favorite stores, because they carry everything from drugstore to high end makeup brands. They also have a great selection of haircare products. The best part is that there is an actual store near me.
Katie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't think that Ulat is worth the hype. They're great and all, but you could go to Target or many other places to get the same thing for way cheaper.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where i buy the majority of my high end makeup and a lot of my drug store makeup. Their reward program is great. I also have gotten my hair dyed there and cut. I think it is a great all around store.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I love going to Ulta. Their consultants on the floor are always knowledgeable as well as honest. They give me advice on products and are honest if the color or shade is wrong for me. They point me in the right direction for all my needs and i feel pretty after leaving with a good product.
Kayo G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Ulta because you can purchase high-end and drugstore brand beauty items at one store! They have excellent rewards program and staff are very friendly. I wish there was a store closer to where I live.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?