7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,356 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is one of the greatest beauty stores. Aside from Target, Ulta is one of the only ones I go to. It provides high end products for great prices and amazing customer service. It also has great coupons and sales!
I love ulta! I have been searching for somewhere to get my hair cut since I moved to this area. I have always had great, attentive service. My whole family goes to Ulta. It is also priced great for my location!
I've been going here to get my brows done for years. I love this store, because just about any beauty product I want they have plus the staff that I've interacted with have always been helpful and knowledgeable.
What Sephora doesn't have, Ulta does. Ulta incorporates drugstore brands as well as some higher ends. It doesn't have all the higher end brands that Sephora does, but it has an amazing selection for all budget types!
Oh how much I love browsing in Ulta whenever I happen to be near a store. I love the variety of products they have, especially when they have sales. I love their rewards program and rack up points pretty easily.
One of my favorite stores, because they carry everything from drugstore to high end makeup brands. They also have a great selection of haircare products. The best part is that there is an actual store near me.
I really don't think that Ulat is worth the hype. They're great and all, but you could go to Target or many other places to get the same thing for way cheaper.
This is where i buy the majority of my high end makeup and a lot of my drug store makeup. Their reward program is great. I also have gotten my hair dyed there and cut. I think it is a great all around store.
I love going to Ulta. Their consultants on the floor are always knowledgeable as well as honest. They give me advice on products and are honest if the color or shade is wrong for me. They point me in the right direction for all my needs and i feel pretty after leaving with a good product.
I love Ulta because you can purchase high-end and drugstore brand beauty items at one store! They have excellent rewards program and staff are very friendly. I wish there was a store closer to where I live.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos