BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta stores are typically stand alone, this makes shopping easy and quick. No traveling through the mall to pick up a product you need in a hurry. A wide variety of product and name brands all in one store. Easy, easy, easy.
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
Ulta is one of the greatest beauty stores. Aside from Target, Ulta is one of the only ones I go to. It provides high end products for great prices and amazing customer service. It also has great coupons and sales!
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I love shopping at Alta they always have a great selection and all the latest products to check out. I haven't been in a while since I moved there isn't one close to my house. ULTA build one near me please!!!!!!
Tasha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seem to be ordering a lot of stuff from them online since there is no ulta in my city. I can get stuff that I cant find in any other store near me.and with the coupon that they always email you can't go wrong.
Hillary H.
Plainfield , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great store to shop at and it carries almost everything you could want. Some of the products are more exspensive than say getting them at mejer or walmart but they are awesome about giving you coupons!
Constantine R.
Citrus Hts, CA
I've been going here to get my brows done for years. I love this store, because just about any beauty product I want they have plus the staff that I've interacted with have always been helpful and knowledgeable.
Kayla M.
Milton. Wa
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many products, and not enough money is what I always say when I step foot in an Ulta! I love the rage of higher end products to more affordable ones. It is easy to find exactly when you are looking for there.
Erica R.
I love Ulta. The staff is also helpful and very nice. They always have sales and coupons so you can always get a good deal. Massive selection from lots of different brands. I never leave this store empty handed.
vannessa o.
Goose Creek, SC
I love ulta! I have been searching for somewhere to get my hair cut since I moved to this area. I have always had great, attentive service. My whole family goes to Ulta. It is also priced great for my location!
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
I got this for Christmas from my mother, and I am in love!! Such a great variety of products and colors, I will *almost* never need another makeup kit again! Except, you know, you can NEVER have too much makeup. ;)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?