BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittany V.
Algonac, MI
Ulta is a great place for any woman to shop for their beauty needs. They have a side with non expensive beauty and the other side is high end beauty. Some Ulta have a salon! Sign up for their beauty rewards and get coupons every month.
catrina b.
Humble, TX
The prices varies from $--$$$ ( affordable -- high end). I always find something to purchase at Ulta. If the item I want is not available in the store I simply go online. It's the perfect place to go and find new items to experiment with.
Samantha O.
El Paso, TX
I recently started shopping at ULTA and I love it! They have a lot of good deals and their rewards system is awesome. They always have coupons available and their clearance section is great. I now shop here for all my beauty necessities!
Christine K.
Atlanta, GA
I love visiting Ulta! I love that it combined high end cosmetics with drugstore brands. I also love that they accept coupons and have coupons every month. I do wish they would have more sales/coupons for the high end cosmetics. Though i do appreciate the Beauty steals and the various freebies they offer with certain purchases.
Anna E.
East Berlin, PA
I choose Ulta for all of my beauty product needs. They always have online coupons (even though they have serious restrictions for what they can actually be used for), and they have a rewards program that gives you points for every dollar you spend which is free to sign up for. They also run many deals and specials each week/month.
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Had a very disappointing experience at Ulta. Could not find anyone to help me, when I did, she was back and forth between me and the registers, didn't really listen to my concerns, pawned me off on someone else who was as unhelpful as the first woman. I went in wanting to spend money, just left feeling irritated. Not good, Ulta!
Kendra P.
Aberdeen , NC
I love all of the ULTA beauty products. The bb cream is my favorite. All of the other BB creams I've tried have been thick and make me look over done. But this stuff smooths my face while making it look like I have no make up on at all.
Aly C.
Boyertown, PA
They have everything and anything you could possibly think of. Each brand I want is there, and the staff is so helpful. I always like to experiment and try new things, and this store is the perfect place for me to find anything I'd need.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
We just got an ulta here in anchorage and i can say I'm in love i not only got new make up but was able to go get my hair dyed and the price was not only good the styalist knew what i wanted even though i was a bit vauge on what i had in mind
Ellen T.
Illiopolis, il
Ulta is my go to store. They have everything from dugstore makeup to more expensive makeup. The variety of products have is amazing with many brands. They always have helpful people that are always ready to assist people. They send ads a couple times a month that have great deals in them they almost always have coupons attached.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.