7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,459 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that ulta has both drugstore and high end products. I can always find what I'm looking for here. My only problem is that my store is normally pretty dirty and the employees don't always have the most knowledge about the products.
I love visiting Ulta! I love that it combined high end cosmetics with drugstore brands. I also love that they accept coupons and have coupons every month. I do wish they would have more sales/coupons for the high end cosmetics. Though i do appreciate the Beauty steals and the various freebies they offer with certain purchases.
Had a very disappointing experience at Ulta. Could not find anyone to help me, when I did, she was back and forth between me and the registers, didn't really listen to my concerns, pawned me off on someone else who was as unhelpful as the first woman. I went in wanting to spend money, just left feeling irritated. Not good, Ulta!
They have everything and anything you could possibly think of. Each brand I want is there, and the staff is so helpful. I always like to experiment and try new things, and this store is the perfect place for me to find anything I'd need.
I love this store! I can get the brands I love at a reasonable price. I love that there are always trial sizes of new products to try. It's definitely one stop beauty shopping. I'm a busy working mom of 3 active children and it's great to only have to go to one store "real quick" to get everything I need. I even splurge a little!
I recently started shopping at ULTA and I love it! They have a lot of good deals and their rewards system is awesome. They always have coupons available and their clearance section is great. I now shop here for all my beauty necessities!
Ulta is a Wonderful Beauty Store! Their Products are Amazing, Customer Service is Great, and their Staff is Very Knowledgeable and there to Help Match you with the Perfect Product. Plus I Love their In-Store Salon! On-Stop Beauty Shop :)
Ulta is my second best makeup store! They always have some type of sale or discounts going on which is amazing!!! I love that they sell both high end and drugstore makeup!!
If you're looking for anything beauty related, then this is a great store to go to. But, the service is horrible, the floor plan also is really confusing when looking for things. They have a really good idea, it's just poorly executed.
Once you get past the first overwhelming visit you'll honestly wonder why you haven't went there your whole life. They have a great stock and great varieties with a lot of testers. They have just about anything make up related.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos