BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Shelby R.
Media, PA
I like the Ulta brand brushes and nail polishes. The rewards program is nice but I wish it was the same everywhere. I moved from Virginia to Pennsylvania and I couldn't use all the points I had saved up because the program is different here.
Nicole A.
Salisbury , MD
I really like that Ulta sells high end makeup in addition to the makeup you could find in drugstores. We don't have a local Sephora so I always go to Ulta to try things out before I buy. I can't get out of there without spending at least $50!
Alicia B.
My grandma got me a box of Ulta eye shadow with like 30 different eye shadows in it. I like that it has a great variety, but the eye shadow just isn't a very good quality. You can't even tell I put any on sometimes unless I cake it on my eyes.
Kelly F.
Brockport, NY
Everything I have bought from Ulta has been an excellent product. I originally went to Ulta looking for a new face care regimen. I found a good product and was excited to take it home and try it out. My face has felt a lot better and not dry anymore. I also love their selection of OPI nail polish because that's the only kind I wear.
Makenna P.
Ulta is the place that I always go to buy make up. They have a huge selection of nail polishes and brands. I always go to the clearance section first and usually always find something I want. They put stuff in clearance if it has either been opened or is the last in its stock. It is the perfect place to go for all your make up needs.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL
I love going to ultra , I'm like a kid in a candy store .. Especially when there having a good sale ... I like when they do there special 30 days of deals and everyday a different brand has a special deal ( too faced, urban decay, benefit)
Megan M.
Ulta is my favorite beauty supply store. They have a fantastic mix of high-end and drugstore makeup, hair supplies, and nail polish, as well as a great, friendly staff who really know what they're talking about. I rarely shop anywhere else.
Carolyn S.
Frisco, TX
Large selection of make up, nail, and hair products. Great high end and drug store brand names. Although the lower end brand names tend to be pricier than just going to the drug store themselves. I mainly shop for the the higher end products.
Erica C.
Gambrills, MD
I love Ulta. Mostly because they have high end brands along with drug store brands. They also have lots of hair products. Another plus is all the free samples you get at checkout. However, my Ulta always seems to be sold out of what I need most!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Was so happy when an Ulta store came into my city. Good thing it's across town or I'd be there every weekend! Be sure and watch out for their BOGO1/2 off sales. Such great discounts. Also, sign up for their birthday club and get a free gift!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.