BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
Who couldn't love Ulta? Not only do they sell expensive products, they also sell affordable ones. Staff is always friendly and helpful every time I go in there. Not to mention, they always have little goody bags to get free with a $20 purchase.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I frequently visit the Ulta in Lancaster, OH. The staff is friendly, polite, knowledgable and they really make you feel at home! The store is clean, bright, and happy! Ulta's brand range is so large and yet they have the best sales and pricing!
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL
I am a huge fan of Ulta, partially because of the variety of specialty items, but also because the staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. I love using their coupons and their Friends and Family coupon is something I look forward to each year.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
Love!!! The only place I know where I can buy my expensive makeup and salon hair care in the same store as my cheap drugstore products! Their member program is a great plus too!
Nicole A.
Salisbury , MD
I really like that Ulta sells high end makeup in addition to the makeup you could find in drugstores. We don't have a local Sephora so I always go to Ulta to try things out before I buy. I can't get out of there without spending at least $50!
Heidi P.
Centralia, WA
Love Ulta Have a online order being delivered today!! whoohoo
Love that they reward you for shopping with them. On line shopping is so easy and I even get a free gift because of what I bought.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Was so happy when an Ulta store came into my city. Good thing it's across town or I'd be there every weekend! Be sure and watch out for their BOGO1/2 off sales. Such great discounts. Also, sign up for their birthday club and get a free gift!
Anita K.
TUJUNGA, CA
I like the store. I've shopped here a few times but I really like the variety of the products they have. I don't really like that the points here expire because thats not helpful. But I do like that they have a mix of high end and drug store.
Alicia B.
My grandma got me a box of Ulta eye shadow with like 30 different eye shadows in it. I like that it has a great variety, but the eye shadow just isn't a very good quality. You can't even tell I put any on sometimes unless I cake it on my eyes.
Kelly F.
Brockport, NY
Everything I have bought from Ulta has been an excellent product. I originally went to Ulta looking for a new face care regimen. I found a good product and was excited to take it home and try it out. My face has felt a lot better and not dry anymore. I also love their selection of OPI nail polish because that's the only kind I wear.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.