BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL
I love going to ultra , I'm like a kid in a candy store .. Especially when there having a good sale ... I like when they do there special 30 days of deals and everyday a different brand has a special deal ( too faced, urban decay, benefit)
Nicole A.
Salisbury , MD
I really like that Ulta sells high end makeup in addition to the makeup you could find in drugstores. We don't have a local Sephora so I always go to Ulta to try things out before I buy. I can't get out of there without spending at least $50!
Makenna P.
Ulta is the place that I always go to buy make up. They have a huge selection of nail polishes and brands. I always go to the clearance section first and usually always find something I want. They put stuff in clearance if it has either been opened or is the last in its stock. It is the perfect place to go for all your make up needs.
Carolyn S.
Frisco, TX
Large selection of make up, nail, and hair products. Great high end and drug store brand names. Although the lower end brand names tend to be pricier than just going to the drug store themselves. I mainly shop for the the higher end products.
Erica C.
Gambrills, MD
I love Ulta. Mostly because they have high end brands along with drug store brands. They also have lots of hair products. Another plus is all the free samples you get at checkout. However, my Ulta always seems to be sold out of what I need most!
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ
This store has everything I need for my beauty regiment. Great prices! I love coming here. I stopped liking Sephora because of its overbearing smell of perfume, snobby employees, and terrible atmosphere. Ulta is the ultimate place to go!
Danika  C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Ok, so I looooove Ulta. They carry higher end products, such as Dior and Urban Decay as well as drug store brands like Maybelline and NYX. Ulta also has their own brand of make-up that if you haven't tried yet, get out there and try it now!!
trish s.
Green lane, PA
Great prices, and if you're a member you get points from your purchases that you can use towards other purchases. I got my NAKED2 pallet from there and used points towards it so I got it at a cheaper price! My number one go-to beauty store!
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
EEEEEEEEEEE. Every time I walk into Ulta I'm like a kid in a candy store. Love love love this place. Bye bye paycheck, hellooooo beauty products I totally "need" RIGHT NOW.
Jeniffer W.
Smyrna, GA
You can get higher end and drugstore brands all in one place! And they pretty much always have some kind of coupon (usually $3.50 off of $10). The Ulta brand products are actually quite nice as well. I love their polishes and lip crayons.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.