7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently tried the NYX glitter primer and nyx glitter. I really love the primer because you can not only use it for glitter but you can use it to help foiled or shimmer eyeshadows really stick and pack on the lid. One tip is to use it sparingly and work quickly as it can dry very fast.
I bought the best pair of eyelashes I have ever owned here. They are very thin in the best way because they look very natural and as if they are part of your eye, which is important. The thick ones just leave a weird look but the thin ones I got here I was able to reuse and I loved them!
This is my favorite go to beauty store. Love the range of products both drugstore and high end. Rewards program is phenomenal. If they carried more brands that would be great! I only get at other places what I can't get here first!! Also, customer service at my local store is excellent!!
I absolutely love Ulta. It will forever be my go to place when I want to buy makeup because it has a wide selection of high end and drug store makeup, and well as in between. They have an excellent selection of beauty packages and sets, and they have a wide variety of products and brands
I don't normally shop here often, but I do get my hair cut here time to time. I also had my hair and makeup done at Ulta for my wedding day. They were amazing and my makeup looked awesome! I haven't accumulated points often over the years. I just find Sephora to have more of what I want
Last time I visited Ultra the products and sales people were as expected, however the store manager was present and confronting the sales associates repeatedly in front of customers. The poor girl was so frazzled I did not want to bother her and ask for assistance. Shreveport, Louisiana
Great products! And they NEVER forget your birthday! Always sends out coupons to my house each month I get two or three coupons for $5 off or 20%. This where I get my Ulta double makeup sponges that are the BOMB.COM! because of these Real Techniques from walmart are a thing of the past!
I like this store because they sell high end products as well as drugstore products as well. The only issues I have with their stores is that they always seem to be sold out of several products and they don't seem to restock often. The employees are also not the nicest nor most helpful.
I. Love. Ulta. Where does one even begin? The options are endless and I always leave my local Ulta with tons of new goodies. They have such a huge selection and their worked are extremely polite and helpful! If you haven't already, visit your local Ulta for a fabulous beauty experience.
I love this store! I went in for help two days before my wedding because of course I broke out with some acne. The clerk was wonderful showing me different colors to cover up the blemishes and found the perfect blush and eyeshadow to go with the colors of my wedding. Highly recommended!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos