7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,421 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Large selection of make up, nail, and hair products. Great high end and drug store brand names. Although the lower end brand names tend to be pricier than just going to the drug store themselves. I mainly shop for the the higher end products.
I love Ulta. Mostly because they have high end brands along with drug store brands. They also have lots of hair products. Another plus is all the free samples you get at checkout. However, my Ulta always seems to be sold out of what I need most!
This store has everything I need for my beauty regiment. Great prices! I love coming here. I stopped liking Sephora because of its overbearing smell of perfume, snobby employees, and terrible atmosphere. Ulta is the ultimate place to go!
Ok, so I looooove Ulta. They carry higher end products, such as Dior and Urban Decay as well as drug store brands like Maybelline and NYX. Ulta also has their own brand of make-up that if you haven't tried yet, get out there and try it now!!
Ulta is my favorite beauty supply store. They have a fantastic mix of high-end and drugstore makeup, hair supplies, and nail polish, as well as a great, friendly staff who really know what they're talking about. I rarely shop anywhere else.
Great prices, and if you're a member you get points from your purchases that you can use towards other purchases. I got my NAKED2 pallet from there and used points towards it so I got it at a cheaper price! My number one go-to beauty store!
EEEEEEEEEEE. Every time I walk into Ulta I'm like a kid in a candy store. Love love love this place. Bye bye paycheck, hellooooo beauty products I totally "need" RIGHT NOW.
I recently started shopping at ULTA and I love it! They have a lot of good deals and their rewards system is awesome. They always have coupons available and their clearance section is great. I now shop here for all my beauty necessities!
You can get higher end and drugstore brands all in one place! And they pretty much always have some kind of coupon (usually $3.50 off of $10). The Ulta brand products are actually quite nice as well. I love their polishes and lip crayons.
Ulta is my go to store. They have everything from dugstore makeup to more expensive makeup. The variety of products have is amazing with many brands. They always have helpful people that are always ready to assist people. They send ads a couple times a month that have great deals in them they almost always have coupons attached.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos