BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
Don't get me wrong, I don't do all of my make-up shopping here, but they have oodles of different products...the selection is out of this world. I also love all the great deals and discounts they constantly have. It's pretty amazing!
Morgan  B.
Midland, MI
Favorite store ever! Going in here is dangerous. They have everything you need from hair to makeup,. Weather it is name brand products or drug store, you can find it there.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This is a good beauty shop. you can find a lot of good makeup, hair,etc stuff around the store and find some neat stuff in the clearance section. I recommend going for the NYX lipsticks and using their $3.50 off of a $10.00 purchase.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Ulta because it's like your fave drug store beauty finds mixed with the ultimate High end department "prestige" store. The rewards program is very generous, just learn to Take advantage of all offers for bonus points that are emailed to you if possible.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Great company.. online at least. I hate the stores, the women are so catty and just unpleasant.I love their sales and product selection, which is why i shop there... online.
Jena M.
Love Ulta! Their rewards program is great. You always gets points back that you can use on future purchases. They also send out coupons weekly. I like to get make up there when it goes on the buy one get one half off sales and use one of their coupons, makes things very reasonable. And always check out the clearance sections!
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Great store! Can't complain about it at all!! I love the fact that they have both designer and drugstore brands! You can compare everything right in one place!! Makes splurging a little better!! I don't feel as guilty when I leave!
Hannah H.
Austin, TX
Ulta has some really good sales! They also have a wide variety of beauty products!=P I just went there yesterday, and got a lipstick for 4 dollars! I love it soooo much!
Brandy T.
Muncie, IN
I ordered online and was extremely impressed with how quick my order was delivered and how generous they were with samples! I got a very nice sample bag with more than 10 items!! Along with ANOTHER 2 free samples just for ordering!!!
Alisha I.
Williamsburg, VA
I can't stop going in there. They have everything you could possibly want for hair, skin, or makeup. They even have salon services. I love that you can sample the makeup too so that you know what you're getting before you buy it. They sell quality stuff and always have good deals going. I go there at least once a week.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.